New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ oo nga. You'll get BetteR audio output pa 😊

But maybe it'll cost more than 15k if you have to purchase the 2 din hu console ctr panels pa

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!
    No need to get a new panel, just replace the 2DIN with a 2DIN Touch Screen.
    I agree, City E and VX offers the best overall value. Vios E and G are expensive na din.
    You are paying extra for the brand.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Thank you everyone for your replies.

Now I'm down with 2 choices. City VX and Ciaz GLX.

I like the exterior design of the ciaz better than the city. Engine = city. Interior quality = ciaz. Driver's panel = city.

I think it comes down to maintenance, parts and its availability. Does Honda have the advantage? If so, by how much?

Thank you again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ciaz maintenance will be cheaper based on suzuki fb groups. also the transmission fluid changes are cheaper compared to that of cvt fluid changes for the city.

if the ertiga is a measure of reliability then ciaz is also somewhat reliable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie1108 View Post
    Thank you everyone for your replies.

Now I'm down with 2 choices. City VX and Ciaz GLX.

I like the exterior design of the ciaz better than the city. Engine = city. Interior quality = ciaz. Driver's panel = city.

I think it comes down to maintenance, parts and its availability. Does Honda have the advantage? If so, by how much?

Thank you again.
    there was a time, when honda maintenance had a reputation for being more expensive than the competition.
    is it still the same today?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there was a time, when honda maintenance had a reputation for being more expensive than the competition.
    is it still the same today?
    Our experience with Honda dealerships is not what you call cheap. If you use their fully synthetic oils, then get ready to spend a bit. They charged us around 650 per liter for their fully synthetic oil. Their Honda-specified fluids (ATF, PS, CVTF, etc) are also priced higher than usual but Honda uses proprietary fluids so using something else may cause some problems later on. Now, if you insist on using their regular oil, I think it is just 200 per liter. However, most SAs tend to do a lot of upselling. With our City 1.5L 2009 before, I remember we spent 25k when it went thru its 40k PMS as the ATF had to be changed. The good thing with most Hondas nowadays is that they have EPS so no need to spend on PSF.

With the new Honda City/Jazz, you have to spend for the usual oil change every 10k KM (around 5-6k) and save up when the time comes the CVTF needs to be changed.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Tingin ko kase it gets expensive after pag lahat ng optionals na ikinarga eh pinagawa mo din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234