New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Wala naman talaga ako sinabing biased sir. Ang sabi ko, PARANG biased sila pag titingnan dahil sa mga ratings. Sana binasa niyo muna post ko nang maigi bago kayo nag-reply.

Ok na po. BTT na.
    Ikaw siguro dapat ang magbasa mabuti.. I'm asking a question.. Kaya may ? Mark Yun...

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Best pick up of 2015! Nice one nissan! Oh ranger mag react na kayo! Bilog ang mundo ok, hindi lagi nasa taas!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Nissan needs to improve on steering feel and accuracy

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    Nissan needs to improve on steering feel and accuracy
    Add mo pa... Load and towing, interior, engine and drivetrain, on/off road..

Baka nga Lang sa next generation na Natin makita yan... And meron na din better ang kalaban...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd pick the Navara. From the old to the latest gen Strada, talagang hindi ko magustuhan ang shape niya lalo ung 4x2 variant. Something is really wrong.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If it's to be used for hauling, I'd go for the Strada. Saw a Navara yesterday, loaded with plants and, I think, also soil. The cargo did not exceed the height of the bed, but the rear was already hunkered down... Nothing beats good old leaf springs when it comes to loading capacity.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    anu ano po mga accessories ng navarra...my plan is 4x4 VL MT...totoo ba yung nasa brochure like reverse camera, pust start, etc...thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Practically the same. Navara edges in the looks and comfort category.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    If we plan to use the pickup in the city, then the navara with coil spring should be our choice. Using your pickup once a month to carry something and suffer the ride for the rest of the days? We need a comfortable ride to keep us relax esp in edsa. Stress will instantly kill you anytime

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    2015 Pick up of the year! Nissan Navara NP300.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast