New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Navara for me! Awkward yun itsura talaga nang Strada. It's just me sir.2015 np300 navara 4x2 el calibre 6-speed mt  vs  2015 strada 4x2 glx 5-speed mt

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    You can even get the automatic since it's just an additional 50k over the m/t strada, even has a 7spd transmission. Value for money talaga. No wonder marami na sa kalsada ngayon.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Iba pa rin 6-speed na manual sa 5-speed lalo na kung Diesel. Tapos ganda pa ng Navarra. Strada parang pinalaking ewan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Navara. Mas maangas tingnan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Oo nga, laki ng navara.. may nakita ako magkatabi strada at navara, nanliit yung strada.. matikas si navara..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    All things go to the navara until you actually drive one on a daily basis. The Nissan is too wide for Philippine streets. Ang dami gasgas and mahirap cya maneuver lalo na pag traffic. The turning radius of the Nissan is too big also. Every time you make a u turn or parking, overtime ka. Kung sa Australia, navara talaga. If you like shopping and always park in tight parking spaces, strada will make your life easier. Engine of both are tested for durability. Transmission of Nissan navara has major problems from the previous generation. The double mass clutch costs a fortune to replace. Ask Nissan if they have corrected this.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    My Tito drive a Navara (calibre) and my other Tito drive a 2012 Strada(old version) I can't give any comment sa engine power since I drive those rig inside a subdivision only,one thing I notice sa Navara the engine is so noisy,it sounds like an airplane.sa ride parang mas bouncy ung Strada sa mga humps.as of the AC I'm more comfortable sa AC ng Strada maybe because walang tint ung Navara.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Carscoops HiLux and vw-amarok.html

note that the Hilux is the previous version 3.0 D4D model. Interesting video.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Mitsubishi L200 Challenges VW Amarok and Toyota HiLux In A …Drag Race

L200 vs Hilux vs AMarok Drag race and Offroad drag race

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Mitsubishi L200 Challenges VW Amarok and Toyota HiLux In A …Drag Race

L200 vs Hilux vs AMarok Drag race and Offroad drag race

Dapat kasali dito ang isuzu dmax. It should be left behind by 5 seconds esp the Philippines version engine

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast