New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Brother owns one but he has the TOTL with panoramic sunroof. Some consumables for the D4FD engine can be interchangeable with the Hyundai Accent's D4FB which are pretty damn cheap (I own an Accent CRDI with a D4FB). Very frugal in long rides and driving feel is similar to a midsized car which is very different from pickup-based SUV's (PPV's).

Getting the TOTL has all the bells and whistles inside out but I prefer getting a 6MT for practical reasons. The TOTL has electronic parking brakes (I prefer manual lever handbrake type), has paddle shifters for its 6speed A/T (I still prefer the 6MT), and has a panoramic sunroof (heat can penetrate the cloth cover on very hot days unlike the no-sunroof variant).

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mpressor View Post
    Brother owns one but he has the TOTL with panoramic sunroof. Some consumables for the D4FD engine can be interchangeable with the Hyundai Accent's D4FB which are pretty damn cheap (I own an Accent CRDI with a D4FB). Very frugal in long rides and driving feel is similar to a midsized car which is very different from pickup-based SUV's (PPV's).

Getting the TOTL has all the bells and whistles inside out but I prefer getting a 6MT for practical reasons. The TOTL has electronic parking brakes (I prefer manual lever handbrake type), has paddle shifters for its 6speed A/T (I still prefer the 6MT), and has a panoramic sunroof (heat can penetrate the cloth cover on very hot days unlike the no-sunroof variant).
    Thanks sa input bro. Also eyeing the EX model.

Majority ng nakikita kong for sale is the LX version. Would you suggest that I get the LX rather than the TOTL EX model?

Also, just wondering how come ang baba ng resale value niya, almost half the price ang binaba for a 3-4 year old car. What scares me is baka parang Ford Fiesta/Ecosport na may issue pala kaya mababa resale value.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Add a little more and you can get the Montero. Of course these would mostly be the base GLX

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Add a little more and you can get the Montero. Of course these would mostly be the base GLX
    Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12