New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    nag inova nalang ako hamak tibay,practical nalang sa panahon ngayon.hindi na papormahan.ang mahalaga matipid sa kunsumo.at kahit saan mo dalin pwedeng pwede..family use man or pang gimik..kargahan ng bagahe.pwede parin...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger75 View Post
    Innova, 7 seats, diesel and high ground clearance. The higher diesel maintenance is just a hearsay especially for the toyota d4d. Fuel consumption is around the 9km/l range, close to the jazz.
    if this is the case, clear choice is innova... and you appreciate the height and size.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hmmm... I have a jazz v, our family car's an innova g. One month lang pagitan ng purchase. Maintenance i think in the long run, innova. Pero malaki difference ng prices nila. But since jazz vx and innova e ang choices mo, magkalapit lang presyo nila. Dapat jazz v vs innova e tapos jazz vx vs innova g

Ultimately though it would depend on the number of passengers din. Pag madami better na ang innova.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Sorry double post

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I would go for the innova
    It offers more space,luggage space, more legrooom, ground clearance,diesel prices are dirt cheap nowadays

Go for the jazz if you want a car that is responsive,small and cute, easy to maneuver and takaw sa chicks

Pero my vote goes to the innova

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I would go for the innova
    It offers more space,luggage space, more legrooom, ground clearance,diesel prices are dirt cheap nowadays

Go for the jazz if you want a car that is responsive,small and cute, easy to maneuver and takaw sa chicks

Pero my vote goes to the innova

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Interesting choices. Which reminds me that im getting stressed on what car to choose

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    innova siguro

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    My innova d4d G is already 10years old 150k kms... i do all maintenance by myself or with a helper.. brakes system..fluids...scv valve fuel system..timing belts etc.. all parts are rekatively cheaper and more aftermarket alternatives compared to other marques.. nakamenos din sa labor cost

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by accs View Post
    My innova d4d G is already 10years old 150k kms... i do all maintenance by myself or with a helper.. brakes system..fluids...scv valve fuel system..timing belts etc.. all parts are rekatively cheaper and more aftermarket alternatives compared to other marques.. nakamenos din sa labor cost
    I agree, the innova will be cheaper to maintain lalo na kung diesel engine. Just take care of change oil, oil filters and fuel filters (use reliable brands).

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    If innova vs jazz by 100k kms or more you would have already replaced or need to replace cv joints...ball joints..suspension comp.. in addition to usual engine maint items... one of the more costly items on the Jazz.... my innova has had front shocks replaced. Brake pads and shoes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast