New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    How's the turbo lag with the L200? I can still feel it even in the GLS Sport V.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

L200 turbo whistles at 90kph it has no tachometer to determine u KICK IN nya through RPM..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysMazda View Post
    How's the turbo lag with the L200? I can still feel it even in the GLS Sport V.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

L200 turbo whistles at 90kph it has no tachometer to determine u KICK IN nya through RPM.. [/QUOTE]

Pero makupad ba siya nung una at biglang sisipa ng malakas? Yan ang naramdaman ko sa VGT Strada. It's quite irritating, and makes it rather hard to time overtakes if rpm is below 2000. From the getgo, there seems to be no difference in acceleration whether you feather or floor the accelerator. It takes its time reaching 2000 then whoosh!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    L200 turbo whistles at 90kph it has no tachometer to determine u KICK IN nya through RPM..
    Pero makupad ba siya nung una at biglang sisipa ng malakas? Yan ang naramdaman ko sa VGT Strada. It's quite irritating, and makes it rather hard to time overtakes if rpm is below 2000. From the getgo, there seems to be no difference in acceleration whether you feather or floor the accelerator. It takes its time reaching 2000 then whoosh!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

yes sir makupad sya sa una after that bigla syang sisipa. May turbo lag pa din pala ang VGT

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    While it's there, it's not as bad in the L200 as in the high-horse variant in the Strada. While there's definitely a point at where it makes more power, it isn't the all-or-nothing feeling you get in the Strada... more like a slow, slow, quick rather than dog slow, slow, holy ****!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    While it's there, it's not as bad in the L200 as in the high-horse variant in the Strada. While there's definitely a point at where it makes more power, it isn't the all-or-nothing feeling you get in the Strada... more like a slow, slow, quick rather than dog slow, slow, holy ****!

Thanks for the info sir.. .. given the 3 choices sino ang prone or let's say malakas mag smoke belching?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The most irritating part is when you want to make a fast launch off a stop light and you floor the gas... Nothing happens! It slowly starts moving forward, lazes off to 2000rpm and THEN launches.

Unioil diesel seems to significantly reduce black smoke in the Strada, especially under heavy acceleration. Same goes with a family friend's Fortuner 2.5D4D.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12