New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by soul12 View Post
    I do my Altis and Rav4 PMS every 10k with the dealer. ok lang naman sa kanila.
    can you please mention which dealer so I can switch to them?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    How about fuel consumption among the choices? will be used for City driving 80% of the time.

Yaris 1.3 at
    City 1.5 cvt

Im narrowing my choices among the 2

Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How about fuel consumption among the choices? will be used for City driving 80% of the time.

Yaris 1.3 at
    City 1.5 cvt

Im narrowing my choices among the 2

Thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^ halos di nagkakaloyo yan pero kung lagi kang may kasamang full grown 3 to 5 passengers get the City 1.5 cvt, mas fuel efficient 'to. backread ka lang sa 2 choices mo para sa details

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    ^^ halos di nagkakaloyo yan pero kung lagi kang may kasamang full grown 3 to 5 passengers get the City 1.5 cvt, mas fuel efficient 'to. backread ka lang sa 2 choices mo para sa details
    Thanks sir! Bigla nga ako nalito. Ok na ako sa yaris tapos nabasa ko ok din ang fc ng city. Kung looks, sa yaris ako because of the long hatch styling. 1.3 engine is also fine with me as i have driven a 1.3 jazz around the metro and it is very able. Isa pa nagpapalito is the maintenance cost. Siguro 40% of the time, ako lang sakay. 40% 2 passengers tapos the other 20% 3-5 pax. I was leaning towards the 1.3 yaris also kasi nga 1.3 baka mas matipid sa city driving as proven by the 1,2,3 gen vios cabs with the same engine. Nakakastress din pala mamili.

Thanks sir! Bigla nga ako nalito. Ok na ako sa yaris tapos nabasa ko ok din ang fc ng city. Kung looks, sa yaris ako because of the long hatch styling. 1.3 engine is also fine with me as i have driven a 1.3 jazz around the metro and it is very able. Isa pa nagpapalito is the maintenance cost. Siguro 40% of the time, ako lang sakay. 40% 2 passengers tapos the other 20% 3-5 pax. I was leaning towards the 1.3 yaris also kasi nga 1.3 baka mas matipid sa city driving as proven by the 1,2,3 gen vios cabs with the same engine. Nakakastress din pala mamili.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Both city and vios are known to be fuel efficient. IMHO the vios ages better than the city.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Drefaith View Post

base sa personal experience ko 1.3L vios gen1&2 talagang proven na matipid pero gen3 di kasing tipid ng gen1&2 base sa mga owners FYI. back read ka sa gen3 for details. mentioned mo sum of 60% with passengers ba ay out of town kayo? as mentioned earlier mas fuel efficient lalo pa kapag out of town. anyways para di ka na "mahelo helo" parang pag-ibig yan sa pagpilli ng car. ano ba ang sinasabi ng puso mo? yung mahal mo? choose yaris, o city yung mahal ka naman? para sa bandang huli wala kang sisisihin. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Drefaith View Post

base sa personal experience ko 1.3L vios gen1&2 talagang proven na matipid pero gen3 di kasing tipid ng gen1&2 base sa mga owners FYI. back read ka sa gen3 for details. mentioned mo sum of 60% with passengers ba ay out of town kayo? as mentioned earlier mas fuel efficient lalo pa kapag out of town. anyways para di ka na "mahelo helo" parang pag-ibig yan sa pagpilli ng car. ano ba ang sinasabi ng puso mo? yung mahal mo? choose yaris, o city yung mahal ka naman? para sa bandang huli wala kang sisisihin. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I get about 16 km/L highway driving at 100-120 kph with the Vios. Not bad naman. Goes as high as 19 km/L if I'm conscious with my speed.

It seems that you like the Yaris more, go for what your heart says. If FC is the only reason you're considering the City, just get the Yaris. Sure, the Yaris/Vios aren't as efficient as before, but it still won't break the bank.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I get about 16 km/L highway driving at 100-120 kph with the Vios. Not bad naman. Goes as high as 19 km/L if I'm conscious with my speed.

It seems that you like the Yaris more, go for what your heart says. If FC is the only reason you're considering the City, just get the Yaris. Sure, the Yaris/Vios aren't as efficient as before, but it still won't break the bank.
    thanks for the inputs sir. may i ask what variant of vios you own? 16km/L on the highway is very good imo.

thanks for the inputs sir. may i ask what variant of vios you own? 16km/L on the highway is very good imo.

hahahaha. salamat sa advice sir!

hahahaha. salamat sa advice sir!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    1.3 e at

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    1.3 e at
    oh nice. thanks again! thats a very good fc na rin for a highway driving. and sabi nga ng marami, fc will be better pag tumaas taas na mileage. how about the power sir on city driving?

1.3 e at
    oh nice. thanks again! thats a very good fc na rin for a highway driving. and sabi nga ng marami, fc will be better pag tumaas taas na mileage. how about the power sir on city driving?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast