New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You may want to consider as well that the City has a 25k discount at the moment while the Jazz has none (as far as the dealers I have talked to).

If you need to haul large items like a bike, surfboard or multiple large boxes... then go for a Jazz.

If you need a trunk and a more conservative styling, go for the City.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For me it's just a choice trunk or hatchback. Depende kung marami bitbit na gamit or not so much.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrolli View Post
    The cargo space seems big naman so i think it's possible. Not sure though
    Sa gen2.5 jazz namin kasya naman stroller withould folding the rear seats. Parang hindi naman nagkakalayo ng cargo space yung previous saka ngayon so i would think kasya pa rin stroller.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you're carrying something like the length of golf bags, then get the City. Our 2009 City can load up to 4 golf bags in the trunk, plus the 4 folks inside to complete one flight on a golfing trip. On the 2009 Jazz, we had to drop one of the rear seats to accommodate the length of a golf bag. However, if you plan on carrying big boxes (balikbayan box), the Jazz can easily carry 4 of those boxes with its rear seats folded. You can carry a big box in the trunk of a City but its trunk lip is not easy to load with such bulky items. A decent-sized stroller can fit into the trunk of the Jazz without the rear seats folded.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    hi all, newbie here I'm having a hard time choosing between 2014 city and jazz. First car ko kc kaya gusto ko maging careful sa pagpili. if money is not an issue, jazz vx (yung yellow hehe) talaga ko... but since my budget is limited (as much as possible sana ayoko lumagpas ng 800k), pinagpipiliian ko tuloy yung jazz v a/t * 808k and city vx * 855k. pagdating sa looks gusto ko talaga si jazz pero kung pagdating naman sa features syempre mukhang mas ok yung city vx. kung jazz v lang kc ang bibilin ko wala yung yellow or blue na gusto ko tapos yung features na gusto ko like rear view camera wala din... parang di rin ako happy. kung yung city vx naman baka kahit mas gusto ko hatchback, baka with all those added features maging happy na rin ako sa city.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    If you have your priorities settled then its your heart's turn to decide IMO. I hear the.city has a better ride compared to the new jazz, but dont take my word for it, do a test drive back to back to have a feel on both cars

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mura lang back up camera sa labas kung deal breaker ito sayo

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nigella View Post
    hi all, newbie here I'm having a hard time choosing between 2014 city and jazz. First car ko kc kaya gusto ko maging careful sa pagpili. if money is not an issue, jazz vx (yung yellow hehe) talaga ko... but since my budget is limited (as much as possible sana ayoko lumagpas ng 800k), pinagpipiliian ko tuloy yung jazz v a/t * 808k and city vx * 855k. pagdating sa looks gusto ko talaga si jazz pero kung pagdating naman sa features syempre mukhang mas ok yung city vx. kung jazz v lang kc ang bibilin ko wala yung yellow or blue na gusto ko tapos yung features na gusto ko like rear view camera wala din... parang di rin ako happy. kung yung city vx naman baka kahit mas gusto ko hatchback, baka with all those added features maging happy na rin ako sa city.
    Mag jazz ka na lang tapos extend mo budget mo ng konti para sa VX. Feeling ko nasa jazz VX talaga ang puso mo eh

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Actually it will all depend on your priorities. If you will be hauling large things on a daily or weekly basis then I think better go for the jazz for its flexible space (or better yet go for a pickup truck). If it will only be used as a family car then go for the city for its comfort.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I'd go for the City for someone who has a family simply coz its bigger ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123