New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Passat and fusion should enter the battle of family sedans...para di nalang camry nakikita sa kalsada.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Passat and fusion should enter the battle of family sedans...para di nalang camry nakikita sa kalsada.
    Dami nang ibang options but people still choose the Camry.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Dami nang ibang options but people still choose the Camry.

Yup. I think the Camry is a safe choice as compared to the others. I think most people in this market are conservative in their choices hence the popularity of the Camry.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Peugeot 508 out numbers the mazda6 on the road, have only seen the 6 once as compared to the 508.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Peugeot 508 out numbers the mazda6 on the road, have only seen the 6 once as compared to the 508.
    Sakin baliktad. I've only seen 2 508s and about 5 6s.

Sadly both cars nabibilang pa sa kamay..

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Honestly before I got my forester I came so close on really considering the Malibu, napaisip lang ako dahil kahit yung ahente nung tinanong ko re the parts, ang sabi sa akin, siguro meron naman po ata...naku kahit man lang mag sinungaling di pa niya magawa, hahah at least honest siya, siguro na nga, may ata pa..at 1.49M pwede mo na isugal bastat siguruhin lang ng chevy there will be ample parts..pero it was really a very attractive car. Nakaka libu..hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    Has anybody here driven any variant of the Peugeot 508? Looks intriguing too. Based on specs, I think the sweetspot is the 2.0L Variant. Just 50k above the 2M Mark.

Havent driven the 508 but the 5008, I read they share the same chassis if and the same 2.0 engine with AT. It will suprise you. It didnt sound like I was driving a diesel, also it was very comfortable. Then there was the torque...fabulous and fun at the same time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12