New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Front-drive utes are common outside the United States and non-existent inside it, so I guess he can be excused, but in my experience, a front-wheel drive pick-up drive just like a front-wheel drive car. I've actually owned one. Which is more than I can say for the author.
    Curiously, what was your FWD pickup? Nissan AD Resort? I never understood that car..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Front-drive utes are common outside the United States and non-existent inside it, so I guess he can be excused, but in my experience, a front-wheel drive pick-up drive just like a front-wheel drive car. I've actually owned one. Which is more than I can say for the author.
    Curiously, what was your FWD pickup? Nissan AD Resort? I never understood that car..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Platform stretching. Hehe... the Sunny had a wagon variant and a ute variant, it was only the ute variant they brought in.

Sort of made sense... a diesel pick-up that wasn't as heavy or large as the diesel pick-ups at the time. And a bit cheaper, if I recall.

Good AC, decent sized bed. Perfect for in-city delivery or even provincial delivery. Sadly, not quite as cost-effective, in the end, as an L300 FB.

FWD ute/delivery is/was popular in the UK and Australia. Not really suited to this market as commercial use here typically means fully commercial, and the extra economy on the highway versus the brick-wall like FB-types isn't a priority (not with our highway traffic)... nor is the extra safety (they're both ungodly fragile tin cans, anyway).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I once drove in windshield-deep flood in G.Araneta Avenue (I thought it was just really an empty road, turns out it's neck-deep). Shifted to Reverse and drove over the island. After a car wash and washing of carpets, it was ok save for one busted fog light bulb.
    Anong sasakyan dala nyo niyan dati and how long were you 'submerged'?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hmm,
    Both are good, but when I think which car I choose If I am going to purchase then I thaouht 2014 Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ.

New chevrolet cars Portland

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678