New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Yung engine ng current model Santa fe ay same din nung Gen 2.5 Santa Fe R-eVGT. Madami na din parts supplier na pwede pag kuhaan bukod sa CASA like Seiring, Fronte at Good Gear.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^2.2 R

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Wow.. my two top choices also, Im learning from this thread to. Right now Im more inclined towards the Sta Fe rather than the TBZ because considering my priorities in comfort and handling, I would go to the Sta Fe. Features wise and more on the value for money it will go to the TBZ.

But based on your needs, i think the TBZ will fit you more rather than the Sta Fe. I too, will wait till April or May of this year before we decide which car to buy (simply bec Im waiting for the New Alterra, the Everest and the new Fortuner just in case).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Wow.. my two top choices also, Im learning from this thread to. Right now Im more inclined towards the Sta Fe rather than the TBZ because considering my priorities in comfort and handling, I would go to the Sta Fe. Features wise and more on the value for money it will go to the TBZ.

But based on your needs, i think the TBZ will fit you more rather than the Sta Fe. I too, will wait till April or May of this year before we decide which car to buy (simply bec Im waiting for the New Alterra, the Everest and the new Fortuner just in case).
    Fort daw 2015 pa. New everest malabo pa din. Yung MUx nga baka mahintay mo pa.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    kawawa mga matatanda sa TBZ antaas kasi ng ground clearance

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Fort daw 2015 pa. New everest malabo pa din. Yung MUx nga baka mahintay mo pa.
    Hopefully...fingers and legs crossed..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    By the looks of it, the Trailblazer would suit you better. You seem to take on the rough stuff a lot. The Trailblazer should do better on province duty, and who knows when you might actually be needing that 4x4 function. Sure, it'll probably be more lumbering than the Santa Fe (though not by much), what with it being a traditional truck and all, but you'll definitely be more confident in it. I definitely feel more up to squeezing with jeepneys and buses or fording floods in our Strada GLS Sport V rather than our Gen 2.5 Santa Fe 4x4 (which I tend to baby).

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Based on your needs sir TS, go for the TB. You'll never regret buying the TB. I've driven both and I can say that both are good vehicles. I like the car like driving characteristics of the SF, I like the power of the TB's upgraded engine and its being spacious.

You'll like one of the TB's features: it has a built in battery voltmeter on its Driver Information Center. The 2014 models also get an Eco meter display.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post

Yeah. These two will be really the top contenders on a budget of P1.7-1.8M versus the current top seller Monty.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    By the looks of it, the Trailblazer would suit you better. You seem to take on the rough stuff a lot. The Trailblazer should do better on province duty, and who knows when you might actually be needing that 4x4 function. Sure, it'll probably be more lumbering than the Santa Fe (though not by much), what with it being a traditional truck and all, but you'll definitely be more confident in it. I definitely feel more up to squeezing with jeepneys and buses or fording floods in our Strada GLS Sport V rather than our Gen 2.5 Santa Fe 4x4 (which I tend to baby).
    Same thought that I would have if I will get the Sta. Fe. I also have my Strada that I use for tough jobs. But still, we are on the process of deciding... up to now...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast