New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AkoiTORYe View Post
    Can we have a vote if sulit or not sulit to choose one from another? Then paki specify kung anong feature/s ang most likely nagpa decide na yun ang napili. Practicality vs utility.
    1.5 is more sulit than the 1.3 coutnerpart.

aesthetically, and the additional oomph in the engine same utility with 1.3.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Projector HLs, Multi info display, 4 wheel disc brakes, 4pt ABS, folding side mirrors, sulit na price difference. Actually sulit na rin naman ang E variant compared sa newly launched gen 2 noon, sobrang bare ng E dati compared ngayon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    isa pa pala ang projector headlamps. Malakas, no need for HID. at maganda ang focus, malayo bato ng liwanag.

I have driver other cars, old and new, big and small. Brakes are not as Grabby as in the Vios. I think its the brake assist program.

Kung ako minsan bitin pa sa power ng 1.5at sa overtake , pano pa kaya ang 1.3at. Its not the engine thats bitin, its the transmission. Matic always has the rubbery response.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    [QUOTE=Chikselog;2281430]Projector HLs, Multi info display, 4 wheel disc brakes, 4pt ABS, folding side mirrors, sulit na price difference. Actually sulit na rin naman ang E variant compared sa newly launched gen 2 noon, sobrang bare ng E dati compared ngayon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QU

I agree on that. Both variants were equipped with very good features. In a sense, kung very tight ang budget lalo na kung financing scheme mas practical to have 1.3AT because it basically answers the utility/purpose of having family car. But if the budget permits at gusto mo upscale at may angas naman dating ng tsikot syempre 1.5AT na, not to mention the exclusive color choices like orange or pearl white. Sa nakikita ko dito sa province mas preferred ang 1.3 over 1.5 dahil siguro sa laki din ng matitipid at magamit pa ang budget to other more important expenses ng family.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the 1.5L and bee happy.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.3 or 1.5 would be almost the same in highway driving..... i've tried going 155 kph on a vios j 1.3 sa sctex.
    pero, it would be more sulit if you have disk brakes in 4 wheels.... better stopping power.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ On a light load and with manual transmission, the 1.3 is fine in most cases. But once you load up with passengers and luggage, you'll start to feel the advantages of the 1.5L, especially if you're comparing automatics.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I've chosen the 1.3AT because I see that the usage would mostly be on city driving with only 2 passengers. Kung lagi loaded ang car nyo, better get one with the higher power engine. On another thought, 1.5AT din sana gusto ko, but the price is very near the Altis with dual-VVTI. Consider nyo din siguro Altis.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Our fleet Vioses are all 1.3L A/T the reason for this is that "I don't need more". It's not like I'm hauling 5 people everyday right? If you're looking at the 1.5L AT, it might be a good idea to fork over 60,000php additional for a 1.6L A/T Altis G variant since it's a class-above the subcompact. Throw in the better discounts you'll get as the newer generation Altis is due next year and you'll get a great deal out of it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    If your going to use it mainly for highway driving better get the 1.5 variant if your budget allows. The extra power will help when you load up with passengers and luggage not to mention the extra power for overtaking.

Also, top spec variants provide you more features an added bonus as you may. The 1.3 will do the job but the fc drops when you start loading on passenger and luggage and of course speeding up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast