New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I think the old STI is still being sold. There's still no STI version for the new Impreza. The Veloster doesn't do it for me, so that's out. I just saw a black Mustang along Ayala ave this afternoon, and man! Really nice. I'll check out the new GC in the flesh, just to be fair. Price-wise, its better than the 'Stang. I've seen the Mustang and got in the driver sea of a showroom unit. Nice through and through. Would love to get the V8, but 2.9M is stretching it too much. A lot of options come into play at that price point.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2M for a sporty car? How about a Legacy GT sedan? It has AWD, a turbo 2.5L engine, 265 hp, ample space (enough room for 5), and a big trunk. Tests show this midsize could hit a little over 6 sec on 0-100 kmh in stock form. I am not sure though how well it can match up with the 86 or BRZ or GC in terms of handling. A few mods can make this family sedan do much better.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    By the way, is MI still offering the old STi or are they just now marketing the new Impreza?
    yes MI is still selling the STi, not just MI the whole subaru itself is still selling the STi since the new STi hasn't come out yet. if the new one comes out i doubt they'll still sell the current one though.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    guys what if for daily use? which is better? and also which is cheaper to maintain?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    guys what if for daily use? which is better? and also which is cheaper to maintain?
    The Genesis is easier to live with, but for long-term durability and maintenance, the 86 is better... at least better than the 2.0T Genesis. Against the V6, hard to say. I'd wager the Toyota interior and cabin electronics will still last longer, but I'm not sure how the direct-injection boxer will fare in the long term against the robust 3.8 V6.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Genesis is easier to live with, but for long-term durability and maintenance, the 86 is better... at least better than the 2.0T Genesis. Against the V6, hard to say. I'd wager the Toyota interior and cabin electronics will still last longer, but I'm not sure how the direct-injection boxer will fare in the long term against the robust 3.8 V6.
    thanks for that info sir :D

OT:
    my gf is a great fan of your fb TGPH page and magazine hahaha napost nyo na sya twice sa fb nyo before :D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0L vs. Toyota 86 vs Subaru BRZ