New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    I got a 2011 grand livina totl...for 550k...kanina ko lang nai uwi for my mom...had to cancel my reservation for a bnew nissan sentra.. man feeling ko tsamba ako..hehe owner leaving.
    Good deal na yan pards.

Versus the Avanza and gas Innova J, i'd definitely go for a Livina unless i need the beefier suspension and added height of the Innova.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    I got a 2011 grand livina totl...for 550k...kanina ko lang nai uwi for my mom...had to cancel my reservation for a bnew nissan sentra.. man feeling ko tsamba ako..hehe owner leaving.
    Good deal na yan pards.

Versus the Avanza and gas Innova J, i'd definitely go for a Livina unless i need the beefier suspension and added height of the Innova.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Onga, asar na asar siguro yung agent ko, pero sabi ko i refund namin yung 10k resrvation at ibibigay sa kanya for her effort...naawa ako may itsura pa naman.

Back to topic, maganda ride ng Livina parang auto, tsaka yung feel sa loob classy, wood panel, GPS with DVD, skirts and spoiler. Decent engine response, sinubukan ko ihataw sa edsa, pwede na rin, mas matagtag nga lang sa Lancer EX ko pero ayos na rin.
    Last edited by oliver1013; August 29th, 2012 at 07:22 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2012 Toyota Avanza 1.5G  vs Nissan Grand Livina 1.8 XV