New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Will be used mostly on road. 95% onroad, 5 % off road. Will be my main vehicle. For bringing the kids to school, hauling motorcycle helmets to my shop. Will be trading my current vehicle, so if I trade I can get the navarra. If I decide on the Wildtrak I cannot trade coz we don't have a ford dealer here in my area. I like the navarra but it's a 4 yr old deisgn and the ford is a new model.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Go and get FORD if you can defy the que. Goodluck

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    navarra.

first, you dont have ford dealer in your area. hassle pag may warranty claim ka and pms,
    second, mahaba ang pila at malaki ang hinihinging DI

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ I second the motion. pareho mo naman gusto eh, get the one that will easier to get now if nagmamadali ka. If you can wait, then it's a matter of what you want more.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Navara. Hirap ng babyahe ka pa malayo kasi wala CASA.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Navara para may wifi ka kahit saan haha.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    sori... ano daw ang DI?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Dealer's Incentive in the form of cash/check payable to the car dealer if the purchase goes thru in-house sometime low as 3% up to high as 30% as what other prospective buyers from Ford is suffering to dealt with...

same also w/ the Bank P.O. upon agreement w/ the car dealer...

in this case we are at the mercy of the dealer if we want to get a unit fast but in an expensive/deviate way...greedy casa indeed!!!

2012 Nissan Navarra Tech Extreme or 2012 Ford Ranger Wildtrak