New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the kit on the Thai spec Jazz more.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    As compared to the Jazz, the local Rio lacks punch. I don't find it worth the money with the 1.4L engine. Yung resulta parang all bark but no bite. But if it is the KDM grey market version with the 1.6L GDI engine then that would be very different...
    Sige asan ang KDM?

Magkano aabot ng 1M tulad nung Jazz Mugen?

Bullshit yan, GTi.

BTT: Get the Jazz. In lime green

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Diba merong limited ed. FD Civic na Mugen ata (or Modulo ba?) na binebenta for 1.26M a year or two ago? Haha may mga kumagat nun, so tinry uli ng Honda sa Jazz :eviltongu

Sa agad-agarang downshift, lahat halos ng Honda na na-drive ko, ganyan - GE Jazz 1.5V, City 1.3S, gen1 CR-V, FD Civic 1.8. Siguro dahil na rin sa tuning, hindi siya katulad ng Altis na pag gusto mo humataw, lagpas ka lang konti ng 2k may banat na. Ganun din siguro Vios mo. Downside lang, parang nawawalan ng hininga pag umabot 6k, unlike the Hondas which are aliiiiiiive at this range.

Fresh Lime Metallic yung name niyan. Ewan ko lang kung meron pa kasi mukhang Thai-spec Jazz na uli binibenta satin.
    My Vios is manual. So I can control the shifts between gears, although yes.. low-end power is VERY evident. Torque happy ang Vios, eh... AFAIK 122NM. What more sa older Accent CRDi? ~320NM of torque ftw.

--

Going back, I remember when honda released a special edition FD few years back. Kinagat pa rin ng mga Honda fanatics, despite the stupid pricing it had. Madali lang naman gayahin yan eh, fiberglass nga lang pero really you can't brag about it unless you stick the Mugen whatever paper on the windows that says the kit and the rims are genuine.

--

Pwede na yung Honda Jazz 1.5V, spacious & may punch yan. :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ram_dlsu View Post
    Hey,

I drive a Jazz 1.5 V MMC Thai. I haven't driven the new Rio but I'm very very very happy with my Jazz. Around the City, I do around 8-9Km/L if super traffic tsaka lang 7km/L. Highway driving, easy 12 - 13 Km/L. Best I've had so far was 15Km/L.

They say the Rio and Accent share this engine knocking problem. Honestly, I dont know anything bout that but for me if there are issues like that coming from different sources, why risk your hard earn money on something that might require you to gas up using high grade expensive fuel? I only use Shell Fuel Save unleaded on my Jazz

A better alternative might be the Ford Fiesta, I test drove it before and found that it revs too much and that it sticks to the low gears a little bit too long that needed before it shifts up. I heard this is a computer problem and that it can be fixed lang daw, I have my friend who has a fiesta. he brought it in sa Casa para maayos. Also mas masikip sya. The bluetooth and other toys are great by the way. But I needed space.

As for the JDM or Thai. it basically boils down on the buyer. JDM has audio controls, power sidemirrors, cooler glove compartment and leather wrapped steering wheel vs. RS Body kit and more importantly "REAR DISC BRAKES". Your Choice. =) Good luck!

Here's my Jazz, I still can't get over her. Maybe I should name her Georgina Wilson.

*ramdlsu Hi bro. Can I check your opinion about your Jazz's performance? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12