New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    the new swift will have an all new 1.4 engine from the previous 1.5, it has less hp and torque...
    if they increase the price mag suicide na lang sila sa suzuki...sorry sa o.t.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by supermerio View Post
    the new swift will have an all new 1.4 engine from the previous 1.5, it has less hp and torque...
    if they increase the price mag suicide na lang sila sa suzuki...sorry sa o.t.
    may be they changed the 1.5 to 1.4 engine because of to make it more fuel efficient (the little the displacement, the lesser the fuel to burn). Sa tingin ko ayos lang yun, look at the VIOS E and J 1.3 (malaki yung kaha kesa sa swift pero 1.3 lang) while the swift which is a small bodied car has a 1.5 engine or let say 1.4 na nga,

OT:ano ba tong mga car manufacturers na to, improportion e yung isa liit ng displacement ang laki naman ng kaha, yung isa naman liit ng kaha laki naman ng displacement,

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Good pm everyone!

Thanks a lot for all your replies.

As i've mentioned, we're solved with the Celerio, only that the Swift became relevant because of the fat discount ( Thanks to Mr Tidus )

* Mr Supermerio - could you share san casa yun 70k ang discount? .... The plot thickens!!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yung 75k discount was quoted to me by my bdo rep. (2 yrs to pay at 4.5% per year int.),
    said rep also happens to have a relative at suzuki ph... i think by just calling any dealer and informing them that you were quoted by the bank of such discount, i think ibibigay sa iyo since there are only 8 units left and its priced to move na.
    try calling louie of suzuki pasig since nakapag tanong ako sa kanya about the new swift, his no. is 09718983100, tell him about the bdo
    quotation.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hello po.. To know more about Suzuki Celerio.. Just go to TCP - Team CELERIO Philippines (Suzuki Celerio) :D

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Wow nice discount on the swift supermerio! I've liked that model since its release! They are making it hard for people to wait for the next model to be released.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    P.S there are so many choices around, GETZ CRDI, MAZDA 2, FORD FIESTA, KIA PICANTO and the all-time VIOS.
    Matagal nang wala yung Getz CRDi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2011 Swift A/T vs. 2011 Celerio A/T