New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    My SA offered me a 120k discount (everest 4x2 m/t) basta financing deal, baka may alam pa kayong mas magandang deal fellow tsikoteers !

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    *GTI
    Lol, Sir, What happened to safety? those are pretty important. Side crashes are deadly IMO, No engine to defend you (RIP AJ Perez)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sir stv13,

ang laki nun ah. ilan years yun? i guess 60 months...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sir stv13,

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    *GTI
    Lol, Sir, What happened to safety? those are pretty important. Side crashes are deadly IMO, No engine to defend you (RIP AJ Perez)
    Haha~ Well all of us are still alive today even though a lot of times the cars we ride do not even have airbags. IMHO no amount of windbags will be able to substitute an excellent rigid crash structure. Just look at manong taxi and jeepney driver who have been in the trade for say... 30-40 years and with naught but a prayer for his safety as his only safety feature.

Ako kasi I never found airbags very useful, in fact many of the cars we have do not have them. Its not that I haven't been in a side crash before. It was almost ten years ago and I was in our '97 Accord. We were in an intersection and there were two racing pedicabs and one of them crashed into our side and I was seated in the exact place the pedicab hit. All I remember was that I saw the pedicab hurtling, even flying towards me at very high speed. The driver of the pedicab was, in fact, thrown to the front of our car and there were passengers in that pedicab even! And yet here I am.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by saluyet View Post
    sir stv13,

sir 36 months to pay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2011 everest m/t vs. 2012 montero m/t