The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Isuzu ako.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    thanks mga sir sa reply...

well as for the use dito sa pampanga mag be-base yan and seldom trip to bulacan kasi taga dun yung asawa ng pinsan ko... medyo maayos naman ang mga roads dito sa pampanga and bulacan and also it will be use sometimes sa rough road (not that rough)about 1km papasok dun sa farm lot nila......

kaya di kinonsider ang innova and most likely they will go for xuv kasi mas need nila ung high ground clearance with bigger tires and with still a space for some luggage or farm equipment...they did not consider pick-up's kasi need din nila atleast seven seater for their out of town family outings...

sir ask naman ako where can i get the best deal sa mga isuzu dealer...
    as for financing anong bank ang may pinaka mababang interest rate they are planning to get it at 50% d/p and 3years term...

TIA...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^Yep for that requirement, its gotta be an AUV...ok din naman ang adventure, ang beef ko lang diyan is the engine..timing belt to be exact. As an owner of an L300, same engine with the adventure..naputulan nako ng timing belt..hassle. And also an owner of an old XUVi, almost 170,000km, no major repairs, linis linis lang ng aircon at palit palit ng fanbelt, sobrang tipid pa sa krudo, pwede pa kargahan ng kung ano ano..tao man o bagay..

Btw im in the water delivery business, pag out of order ang L300 ko for delivery, yung rear seats ng Xuvi, tinutupi ko tapos puno yung likod ng 5gal jugs, minsan nakapatong pa sa isat isa...putcha kaya ng pang ilalam..bigat nun.

Thus biased talaga ako sa Isuzu, Ive seen it get punished everyday for 8 years. Wala ko masabi.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    This time sa Crosswind na ako.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dh0n View Post
    thanks mga sir sa reply...

well as for the use dito sa pampanga mag be-base yan and seldom trip to bulacan kasi taga dun yung asawa ng pinsan ko... medyo maayos naman ang mga roads dito sa pampanga and bulacan and also it will be use sometimes sa rough road (not that rough)about 1km papasok dun sa farm lot nila......

kaya di kinonsider ang innova and most likely they will go for xuv kasi mas need nila ung high ground clearance with bigger tires and with still a space for some luggage or farm equipment...they did not consider pick-up's kasi need din nila atleast seven seater for their out of town family outings...

sir ask naman ako where can i get the best deal sa mga isuzu dealer...
    as for financing anong bank ang may pinaka mababang interest rate they are planning to get it at 50% d/p and 3years term...

TIA...
    The Innova uses a truck based platform. Ladder frame chassis niyan tulad ng Hilux and Fortuner kaya walang problema on the rough stuff. By the looks of it you would be doing lots of highway kilometers too, am I right? Basta't kunin mo yung 2.5E D4D with the grey interior para di takot sa dumi. Oh and did I mention that the Innova can hold its own in flood wading as well? Di halata noh?

Although if you do the rough stuff a lot siguro nga kailangan mo ang Crosswind. Yun nga lang I hate the fact na wala siyang hatak, overpriced siya at mahina ang brakes niya which are also very prone to lockup under emergency situations.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    TS, for this use better get the Isuzu.
    IMO mas angkop parin gamitin ang isuzu on that 1km rough road, mahabahaba din yan...

Pag pa-farm kami di namin gamit Innova, due to its ground clearance and smaller tires, we rather use the Isuzu.
    Then again its your choice...

Got our unit from Isuzu San Fernando Pampanga...
    Last edited by andretti; November 22nd, 2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Add

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ako rin Isuzu.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ako rin Isuzu. But lately nakakita ako ng mga may bangga and yung pagkakayupi ng body parang lata. So it has impression on me na malambot ang body nyan. Sa tatlo (crosswind, adventure and innova), alin ang pinakamalambot ang katawan? Balak ko rin kasi palitan kotse ko ng AUV in the future.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

I think Innova has the pinaka malambot na katawan.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    May naka kuwentuahan ako isang may ari ng pagawaan ng sasakyan sa banawe..Dalawa lang daw sa buong Pilipinas ang hindi dinididspatsa agaraan na sasakyan dahil sobrang tibay at sobrang versatile pang matagalan ika nga..Isuzu crosswind at Nissan urvan...hindi sirain at workhorse. Do you agree?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2011 croswind  XUV or 2011 adventure GLS SPORT