New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Bawal. Dapat sa "8" magtatapos yung price

578K?
    I bet 548k. Gandang price nun for a brand new car. 20k lower than a Chevrolet Spark 1.2 M/T.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    I saw an Accent Blue na White! Finally! But I was a bit disappointed. Mukha ngang taxi. Kahit pa maraming toys yang Accent Blue "BV" (bad vibes) talaga ko sa Accent Blue. Especially, in the color white.

Diba. Now imagine that car with elegant 16's on. Mas mukhang mahal.

Also, I saw a dark brown or black na Accent "GOLD" dinikit niya sa ilalim na emblem na Accent right before I saw the white Accent Blue. Mas nicer pa tignan to kesa sa likod, except na nga lang sa emblem na "GOLD".
    Hahahaha. Sa Wheels Inc nanaman galing yan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I bet 548k. Gandang price nun for a brand new car. 20k lower than a Chevrolet Spark 1.2 M/T.
    So 40K ang difference ng manual windows and manual mirrors?

I don't think so. Nasa 20K lang yun. Or 30K

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    So 40K ang difference ng manual windows and manual mirrors?

I don't think so. Nasa 20K lang yun. Or 30K

Pwede na rin 558k parang halos one of the cheapest new cars in the country, pero kung 568k i'll just get the 588k na power windows at mirrors.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Good day po!

Choosing po ako between Vios J and Accent RB 1.4MT.

May nagintroduce kasi sa akin ng Accent RB recently, kaya medyo naging interested ako. Yung price po kasi ang unang consideration ko. So staying within the budget po. Research mode pa lang po. Nakabasa na din ako ng ilang thread about Accent RB dito, especially yung kay mrouter and cafemico. Inclined po ako to get the Vios J, eh since nung makita ko yung Accent RB, medyo naging curious ako.

May ilan lang po akong gustong itanong.

1) Based po sa ibang thread, may wait time yung release/arrival ng unit from Hyundai, na-mention pa yung case ng Tucson dati sa isang thread. Gumaganda po ba ang availability ng unit ng Hyundai habang tumatagal? Mga 2nd half of this year pa po kami kukuha ng unit.

2) Anong information po ang meron sa "Trip Computer" ng Accent RB? Gaano po ito ka useful. Kasi ang Vios J walang "MID" (Multi Information Display for Toyota.)

3) I'm assuming po na negligible ang difference ng 1.3 vs 1.4 displacement when it comes to FC? Tama po ba? Paki correct na lang po. Power kasi ng AccentRB on paper is at 108HP agad vs 85HP ng vios.

4) Would you consider the Vios rather than the Accent for having the following:

-Driver airbag.
    -3rd brake light (High mount stop light)
    -Front map lamps.
    -Power door locks.
    -Reminder Buzzers (lights and keys)

(These are the only things that I don't see on the Accent's spec sheet. Medyo basic po yung iba pero been thru 3 2nd hand cars po and sometimes the most basic things can make a huge difference. And those can be added later, but considering warranty... )

Or Would you consider the Accent than the Vios for:

-Being newer.
    -Better looking.
    -Powerful engine.
    -"Correct" cluster placement.

Hope to hear your comments po.

Please...

Wala lang pong flaming... Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 40kph_guy View Post

4) Would you consider the Vios rather than the Accent for having the following:

-Driver airbag.
    -3rd brake light (High mount stop light)
    -Front map lamps.
    -Power door locks.
    -Reminder Buzzers (lights and keys)
    No. Not really.
    (These are the only things that I don't see on the Accent's spec sheet. Medyo basic po yung iba pero been thru 3 2nd hand cars po and sometimes the most basic things can make a huge difference. And those can be added later, but considering warranty... )

Or Would you consider the Accent than the Vios for:

-Being newer.
    -Better looking.
    -Powerful engine.
    -"Correct" cluster placement.

Hope to hear your comments po.

Please...

Wala lang pong flaming... Thank you!
    Yes. The correct cluster placement is really a plus. Medyo nakakailang kasi yung nasa gitna ang cluster.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Just saw the Elantra...and ang ANGAS....they said that the Accent Blue might be taken out because the Elantra's1.6 Automatic's price aint that far from the Accent Blue...plust the mileage of the Elantra is great...sorry at medyo napa off topic..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    question, how reliable is the blue tech starter thing with the accent? diba it turns on & off in regards with the traffic situation?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zeepey View Post
    question, how reliable is the blue tech starter thing with the accent? diba it turns on & off in regards with the traffic situation?
    No it does not have one cause if it has the START-STOP technology you could see the Accent's price skyrocket...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    ^ so what exactly is the accent's blue tech then? Same technology as the mb's bluetec?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2011 Accent vs. 2011 City vs. 2011 Vios vs. 2011 Jazz vs. 2011 Yaris & 2011 Mazda 3