New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i prefer the dark grey metallic.. it makes the suv look bold..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    20th ngayon . rav4 has all around air bags. or any of your choice with the same safety features. for your father.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    of course were looking for a good and smooth ride, power and fuel efficient...and machong sasakyan for a 60 yr old man. hahaha (were looking a car for my father)..TIA

Good and Smooth Ride = Forester (any)
    Power = Forester XT
    Fuel Efficiency = Sportage CRDi
    Macho = Forester XT

Di ko na sinali yung suggestions ni Niky. I presume you took them out for your own reasons. I'll assume din yung FXT ang kino consider mo at hindi yung 2.0X dahil sinali mo ang RAV4 (so I presume it's within budget).

Might I suggest you test drive them all to validate our suggestions. One warning -- sa tulin ng FXT, hindi dapat newbie or too old ang driver dahil you can get in trouble very, very quickly also. The other choices or a modded 2.0X might be better kung ganun.

Warning lang at baka mapunta ka sa subby crashes thread sa subaru club -- you'll be well protected pero paano yung nasa labas?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    For me...I choose either the Sportage or Tucson...

If we try to compare the specs of the given vehicle, they are almost the same:

The advantage in Sportage / Tucson is their:

* CRDi Engine which give you more savings in petrol consumption with power to assist you if needed...

* The 5 year service and parts warranty compare to other competitor is a big plus...

* Comfort driving depends on the driver/ passenger preference...I personally tried the other brand mentioned and conclude the feeling are almost the same.

Why need to spent more if you can get almost the same specs to a cheaper one with lots of discount in the long run...

That's just me....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks guys on your replies...My dad has finally decided to get the subaru 2.0x..any suggestion for the color? ano maganda? TIA
    Congratz with your selection! Dark red/maroon would be nice - not the Honda Civic type but more of the Mitsubishi Montero type. Show us some pics

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks guys on your replies...My dad has finally decided to get the subaru 2.0x..any suggestion for the color? ano maganda? TIA
    The white color looks good, although albeit hard to maintain....ok lang yan, may black ka naman eh, white ka para black & white, okay I sound stupid here.

Anyways, for me white talaga.....dont get the silver, too common.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ayaw ko pa naman sana masyado dumami naka forester ...

Pero congrats!

Next time nga lalagyan ko ulit ng nega slant yung post ko. :evillaugh
    Last edited by pup2; July 28th, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2010KIA Sportage vs 2009 Rav4 vs 2009 Subaru forester vs 2009 Honda CRV