New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Which is good in terms of Comfort, Power, FC and baggage space... can u give me some pros and cons?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Overall i'd pick the 2010 Everest .. Why isnt the Montero Sport included on your choices ?
    The Montero Sport has a M/T but 4X4

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriche View Post
    Which is good in terms of Comfort, Power, FC and baggage space... can u give me some pros and cons?
    comfort..everest and alterra but not as comforatble as the MS.
    power.. definitely the everest..superb torque

FC.. isuzu is well known for being the most fuel efficient of all.

baggage space.. I don't know, everest I think..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i did not choose MS since they don't have manual 4x2. that's why my choices are everest, fortuner and alterra.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd pick the Eve amongst your choices.

Yeah, why no MS 4x2 or 4x4 m/t?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ I think the TS likes to limit his choices to an SUV with a 4x2 stance at the same time with a manual tranny. And with a manual tranny only. ;)

I pick the Everest. :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The Fortuner 4X2 M/T!!

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Everest 4x2 M/T for me. Power is not compromised. Alterra's too expensive to even be considered. The 2.5 Fortuner isn't worth looking at due to its weak powerplant. Only gripe for the Everest are the headless 3rd row seats. Just find a way to get a pair of headrests on the 3rd row and you're good to go.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    everest is good.. nice face lift and even their rims look good... how about the interior? we have big body build... it should be spacious. MS is also good but they don't have manual 4x2. since 4x4 are good in off road. and 4x4 should be maintained frequently than the 4x2.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    have you tried the sportronic transmission of the montero? i think their 4x2 still has this.

2010Alterra 4x2MT vs Fortuner 2.5 G MT4x2 vs Everest 2.5L 4x2 MT