2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Ayaw ng 10,000km PMS?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    meron po mga boss... magma-migrate na papunta ng US yung may ari

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    1.5M for a soon-to-be 7-year old SUV seems too steep for me. If I were you, I'd choose the newest, latest or youngest (whatever adjective you pick).

If you're intent with the Prado, try to look for a newer one. Baka pasok pa din sa 1.5M budget. (I assume this is your budget.)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    If you're buying that prado from a buy and sell dealer, they normally have a markup of 500k on the prado.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    own a 2011 prado and a 2014 tbz lt auto

the tbz will eat the prado

but much better if you get the ltz tbz that is if you can wait for the long ques

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    In terms of performance, on paper, the Prado is the least powerful in this group. IMO, whatever it lacks in power could be made up in weight vs. the bulkier Patrol.

I haven't had any major problems with my 2004 Prado. Except for that cracking dashboard problem. And that fact that it's not that powerful, as what EQAddict mentioned.

I suggest you test drive the 3 particular units you're considering and decide based on what feels right, assuming they're all in good condition. I'd pick the Prado. Then the Patrol. Biased na old school. Hehehe!
    yeah what's with this cracking dashboard(nagtutuklap- prado parked in a covered parking). also have the same problem with our prado...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    In a few months time, the bnew TBZ will just be another SUV no matter how much you take care of it. Just take a look at those mint condition Fortuners and Monteros nagkalat sila...But a mint condition 5 years and above Prado and Patrol, kahit papaano may kurot sa puso pag nakikita mo sa kalsada.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If Trailblazer, mas gusto ko yung North American 2009 version. Now that is a truck.

800px-06-08_chevrolet_trailblazer_.jpg

Oh, baka may mag react na naman dyan ha!

OPINION ko lang ito. Wala akong pakialam sa iniisip nyo!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Binenta ng pinsan ko ganyan niya, 350k, takaw daw sa gas..kulang nalang magmakaawa siya sa buyer para kunin..pero ang sarap talaga ng ride hands down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast