New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hi guys. We have a 2010 Honda Civic FD 1.8s AT. Carbon bronze. Less than 30k on the ODO. It is more of a garage queen since it is used mostly once or twice a week during coding. The FD is really a fun car to drive but with FC of only 6-7 km/li.

If I sell my FD and add a little, I could get a 2015 Suzuki Swift A/T.

What do you think? Thanks for sharing your insights.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    Hi guys. We have a 2010 Honda Civic FD 1.8s AT. Carbon bronze. Less than 30k on the ODO. It is more of a garage queen since it is used mostly once or twice a week during coding. The FD is really a fun car to drive but with FC of only 6-7 km/li.

If I were in your position, no way will I sell the Civic FD for the new Swift. 30k on the odo is still quite new. I'll just keep the Civic FD and use it frequently.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If I were in your position, no way will I sell the Civic FD for the new Swift. 30k on the odo is still quite new. I'll just keep the Civic FD and use it frequently.
    same here.... the Swift is a different class from the FD.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Will you sell a low mileage Altis or Lancer for a Wigo or Mirage? I guess not. A 5-year-old car with 30k on its odometer is still a lightly-used car. We, folks from the south metro area, are quite used to high mileage cars due to the distance we travel daily. I was doing 15k km annually on my old Accord. My 1-year-old Fiesta Ecoboost just reached 17k KM as I use it daily.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Do not even think about it, bro!

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.8K _/_/_/_/_/:doclove:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014

No way. the swift is smaller than the FD and when you drive the swift you will miss that FD surely because the FD drives and handles better

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No way. the swift is smaller than the FD and when you drive the swift you will miss that FD surely because the FD drives and handles better

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    TS we got the same model and trim but my FC is much better, around 10.++kpl though we are living in the north. Almost the same lang ang ODO reading natin and oftentimes still loving the drive pag gamit ko. Wala din akong balak i-swap ng newer swift if i were in your shoes
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; June 30th, 2015 at 03:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Its the Metro Manila traffic that prods me to shift to a more fuel efficient car. Probability of getting caught in a traffic jam is around 90%. Maski sa skyway traffic na rin.
    True the FD really drives and handles better. . .in light traffic. Maybe that's the reason why it is more of a garage queen.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015

Since your FD is a garage queen then why sell it? At 30k odo reading i'd stay with it for another 5yrs then maybe that's the time to sell. Sayang sir unless nagsawa ka na lang and want a new ride. The FD will out ride the swift except for agility and parking.2010 Honda Civic FD 1.8s AT vs 2015 Suzuki Swift AT

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Its the Metro Manila traffic that prods me to shift to a more fuel efficient car. Probability of getting caught in a traffic jam is around 90%. Maski sa skyway traffic na rin.
    True the FD really drives and handles better. . .in light traffic. Maybe that's the reason why it is more of a garage queen.
    There's the answer to your question.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There's the answer to your question.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast