New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I just found out that Hyundai will increases prices of units this month. Ano ba yan, mukhang magiging out of reach pa yung last 2 choices ko

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Probably to make way for the replacement of 1.1 which is 1.2L

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dingch View Post
    I just found out that Hyundai will increases prices of units this month. Ano ba yan, mukhang magiging out of reach pa yung last 2 choices ko
    ung i10 po d kasama sa increase

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dingch View Post
    C*#RD, i have to say, you post was concise and straight to the point! Why didnt i think of that? SUV din pala gamit mo and also looking for a second small car (am i right?). I like the extra space of the getz since from time to time (although not often) ill be bringing along my wife and daughter. But the "cool factor" of the i10 is really off the scale. Loaded talaga kasi...
    Hmmm, family vs cool factor...Decisions! Decisions!
    i'm also one of you who drives an SUV daily and am looking for a daily alternative cute mini-car

i'm eyeing the new jazz or this i-10. hintay lang ako sa feedbacks since bagong-bago palang ka-introduce sa motrshow ang dalawang ito.

but the i20 in the other thread looks nicer too.

so many upcoming cute cars. parang masarap bumili ng dalawa at iporma with all the perks and drive alterternately

btw, have you seen the upcoming chevy beat

ganda din

[img] http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/290/beat1tf3.jpg[/img]

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    i'm also one of you who drives an SUV daily and am looking for a daily alternative cute mini-car

i'm eyeing the new jazz or this i-10. hintay lang ako sa feedbacks since bagong-bago palang ka-introduce sa motrshow ang dalawang ito.

but the i20 in the other thread looks nicer too.

so many upcoming cute cars. parang masarap bumili ng dalawa at iporma with all the perks and drive alterternately

btw, have you seen the upcoming chevy beat

ganda din

[img] http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/290/beat1tf3.jpg[/img]

you probably dont want to get rid of your SUV. A world of difference in terms of driving experience. Mahal kasi ng gas, and probably to spice up our daily routine, ok din kung may 2nd mini-car.

Layo nga lang ng price ng jazz sa getz or i10 kaya i didnt consider it. Features are really overflowing but for me, ill get a jazz only if i sell my SUV (short pa din sa budget!)

The Beat looks good too, but knowing Chevrolet, im sure they'll price it above the others in its class. Just like the Aveo thats thousands of pesos above Getz and the pre-FL Picanto.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2008 Getz 1.1 M/T vs 2008 i10 1.1 M/T