New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Innova na for Innovation hehe,pareserve na agad boss, kasi mahaba pila

Space gear parang ayus din O kaya starex, kaso diff. category na to. To avoid confusion INNOVA na pati pato pa. G variant panalo ka sa features!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    IMHO, Sportivo & Innova, parehong panget(no offense sa mga meron either) compared sa other choices at that price range na approximately around 800K-1M. So why limit your choices to those two only? Buy the latest Top Gear or C! magazines and you'll see the price guide of almost all available cars on the Phil. market today to see what's available to you.

Pero just in case you really really like only either of those two - Innova na lang na diesel.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Innova ka na lang.
    Sportivo Unlimited Edition dapat!. Dami kong nakikita sa kalye! parang hindi limited eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tucson din yung 4X4.

now kung talagang between the two, crosswind XTi lang or the Innova G ang pagpipilian ko.... mabigat ang XUVi/Sportivo for its 2.5li engine.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    So far as I have observed in the halls of our forums, both Sportivo and Innova owners are happy owners.

Both variants have their share of problems but more importantly have their own upsides. Making the right choice for you means you have to know what are your priorities from engine reliability to simple creature comforts found in the interior.

Test drive them both to get that feel.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I will definetly reccomend the Innova. It's more solid and modern compared to the crosswind. The crosswind is also a good pick but it's ageing.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    For me mas sulit yung innova. Mas bago plus yung engine nito alot smoother than the sprtivo

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although we own a 2002 Crosswind XTO, I still recommend Innova... although happy owner naman kami,sobrang luma na ang crosswind... 2001 pa yung unang release so more than 6 years na! Same old engine with euro emission upgrade lang.... pero kung magkaroon ng CRDi variant, think twice!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    innova na...newer suspension, engine, interior...better in all aspects IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2007 Sportivo Limited Edition vs Innova