New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikoyman View Post
    Nag-test drive kami kanina on the stretch of C-5. All i can say it an awesome SUV. Very responsive yung 2.2Crdi engine. Lakas ng arangkada. I hit 130Kph w/ ease, sabi ng kasama kong SA na pwede ko pa raw ihataw . Swabe ang suspension, balewala ang mga potholes at luxurious ang leather seat trim at foded 3rd row seat.Natuwa si kumander at sure ball na yta sya sa SF. Kulay na lang ang pinagtatalunan ng mga bata. They dont like dark colors. It is a toss between Titanium Blue and Silver.
    Mas spacious nga ang Santa Fe kaysa sa Outlander. OK sya sa 7 seater!
    Had the same wonderful experience when I first test drove the 2.2li diesel at Macapagal highway and around the perimeter of SM Mall of Asia.

Titanium Blue looks better and it really suits the Sta Fe very well. Unfortunately, lots of people felt the same way also, which is why there are lots of them on the road with that color. If you want to be different, get the silver or even the black-that-turns-red-under-the-sun-color, is also good if your kids change their minds of dark colors.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i drive a Titanium Blue Sta. Fe. sobrang thankful ako at hindi black ang nakuha namin which was the original choice. i dunno if the same black paint is used with the Starex CRDi and the Sta. Fe. pero yun Starex CRDi namin, parang nawawala kagad ang luster. weekly car shampoo naman sila pareho, but the Sta. Fe still looks new as it was bought 8 months ago.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^my experience with color is that, darker colors (esp. black) tend to look older quickly, while light colors like silver and its derivatives (except beige and white) tend to age gracefully (read: they still look new despite being quite old).

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    [SIZE="3"]Jap made vehicle I think is still more durable..[/SIZE] Contact LUI if you decide to take the sta fe. he help me w/ my problem w/ starex even though he is not my agent....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    From what ive read in this forum... Sta Fe na. Ang daming satisfied owners

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
2007 Outlander GLS or 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 Crdi?