Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    MT vs AT 10th gen Altis.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Ah ok. I see your point.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jokwa114 View Post
    I do find the Accord better in the looks department mainly because of the front grills. Hahaha. If only I could find a lower priced '08 Accord, I'd get that.

Looks aside tho, in terms of FC, and performance, are they at par with each other?

Also, if I decide to get a Camry/Accord '05, will the cost of replacing the parts for maintenance be much greater than that of let's say, getting the Altis/Civic?
    Ok naman yung 7G Accord 2.4. Better performance overall compared to the Camry. We have one in the family, and its been very reliable. Quality is top notch even after more than a decade and over 103tkms of use. FC is apparently no poorer than the K20 Civic. Backseat space is absolutely cavernous! No power recline like the Camry, but more than good enough to seat 4 full sized adults if needed.

Only major gripe would be the auto climate control which is integrated with the antiquated 6 disc CD audio system which makes it difficult to upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ok naman yung 7G Accord 2.4. Better performance overall compared to the Camry. We have one in the family, and its been very reliable. Quality is top notch even after more than a decade and over 103tkms of use. FC is apparently no poorer than the K20 Civic. Backseat space is absolutely cavernous! No power recline like the Camry, but more than good enough to seat 4 full sized adults if needed.

Only major gripe would be the auto climate control which is integrated with the antiquated 6 disc CD audio system which makes it difficult to upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Am I correct in my understanding that Fuel consumption is almost the same as say, a 2006 1.8s Civic?

Also, the only gripe would be, the CD Audio System, that is, if don't want to lose the Auto Climate Control? Say, if we upgraded it to a USB-compatible Audio System, and just choose the airconditioning at a certain level, not much is lost?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jokwa114 View Post
    Am I correct in my understanding that Fuel consumption is almost the same as say, a 2006 1.8s Civic?

Also, the only gripe would be, the CD Audio System, that is, if don't want to lose the Auto Climate Control? Say, if we upgraded it to a USB-compatible Audio System, and just choose the airconditioning at a certain level, not much is lost?
    The Civic 1.8L will be a bit more fuel efficient compared to an Accord 7G 2.4L. However, with similar pricing on the used market, you get a better car with the Accord 7G.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2007 Mazda 2.0 vs Altis 1.6V 2008 or Civic 1.8S 2006