New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good job on the choice.

Well, if you're in Davao, there are a lot of open roads there; not super-highways, but nice scenic two laners (South Cotobato, Davao - Bukidnon - CdO, etc...) .

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    my dad decided to get the 3.5Q. we were originally planning to get the 2.4V but after telling him about all the extra feautures of the 3.5, he told me that since we'd be splurging for a camry nalang rin, might as well go for all the marbles na and besides, we tend to hang on to our cars for quite a bit, so even after a few years down the road, at least our camry's not going to seem too outdated features-wise. i dont think gas consumption would be too big of an issue since traffic's not that bad naman here, mostly for home-office and occasional gimmicks lang naman gagamitin yung car. and some of the posts here affirmed what i was thinking all along that the Q's consumption isn't that far off the 2.4's because of its better power-to-weight ratio, hence reducing strain on the engine (logical po ba?). we'll be getting the unit in about a week, pearl white mica. not bad, we got P30k off plus additional discounts on the insurance and LTO registration. probably because they only sell a handful of camrys here kaya we were given a lot of discounts. thanks for all the advise and sorry for the really long post..

to those who have or have driven the 3.5Q, please comment on your experiences naman po, how's the torque steer and whats your average consumption? now if only there were a super highway here...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats bro! wery nice car you got!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice ride Have fun!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice bro! enjoy the power!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2007 camry 2.4G or 2.4V?