New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by herbularyo View Post
    OT: bakit when we asked one of the dealers if they accept/service imported BMW, they told us that we have to pay (35T or 50T - not sure na) before they accept the car. For downloading and update of service history daw sa computer yong payment.
    Yeah, kelangan din talaga nila yung service history. Pero optional naman yun eh. Pwede mo namang hindi bayaran yun. Fresh record na lang talaga.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok back to topic...

CAMRY.....LOVE

BMW e90.....LUST

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    camry=driver driven
    bmw e90=owner driven

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    camry-monday to friday
    bmw e90 friday night to sunday

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    camry=driver driven
    bmw e90=owner driven
    I agree!!!!! I remember when the 316i debuted a lot of ppl were lambasting it saying that an Sir can run rings around it. True from a stop and go traffic perspective but when it comes to long drives and add bad weather conditions into the mix guess whos nowhere to be found?!?!!!! Its not all about power its the total package. I agree the Camry has improved a lot in terms of performance and looks but the target is still the chauffeur driven people. I would say that comfort is closely at par w/ the European cars but performance and handling? lets not even go there. TOp of the line camry at 1.9Mil? Id rather buy a beamer even if its the lowest 3 series. The 3 series is a marvelous drive and im driver oriented so I pick the 3 but If Im gonna buy a car for wifey or mommy maybe the camry would be a good alternative.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I always :drool: whenever I do 90kph turns.

:fly:

Edit I strive to be chauffer driven, luxury = no 1 priority

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I remember suggesting this comparison a while back and now it's here, 6 pages long already. Anyway, I voted for the BMW. Sayang walang poll itong thread. People seems to comparing the price to the engine size, but even with the big difference in horsepower, who needs that much HP in the city? Kahit 316 lang sya, it still can go 160kph easy, and how often will you be going that fast anyway. Kung comfortable ride yun Camry, why do you say that the BMW is not as comfortable? I'm driving a 10 yr old car with stock suspension and 17' rims and I don't feel any discomfort at all. So ano yun kakaibang comfort na nafefeel nyo? Di pa ako actually naka drive ng camry but i'm not picking the 316 for its badge. If Sarao made jeeps this good then i'd hit that (well, maybe not the 20 passenger capacity one).

Maganda talaga yun camry, I've seen 2 already. The electronic guages are truly eye catching and the design is way better that the old model. A lot has been said about the BMW but it's really different when you've driven one already, but then again, I need to test drive the new camry.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    I remember suggesting this comparison a while back and now it's here, 6 pages long already. Anyway, I voted for the BMW. Sayang walang poll itong thread. People seem to compare the price to the engine size, but even with the big difference in horsepower, who needs that much HP in the city? Kahit 316 lang sya, it still can go 160kph easily, and how often will you be going that fast anyway> Kung comfortable ride yun Camry, why do you say that the BMW is not as comfortable? I'm driving a 10 yr old car with stock suspension and 17' rims and I don't feel any discomfort at all. So ano yun kakaibang comfort na nafefeel nyo? Di pa ako actually naka drive ng camry but i'm not picking the 316 for its badge. If Sarao made jeeps this good then i'd hit that (well, maybe not the 20 passenger capacity one).

Maganda talaga yun camry, I've seen 2 already. The electronic guages are truly eye catching and the design is way better that the old model. A lot has been said about the BMW but it's really different when you've driven one already, but then again, I need to test drive the new camry.
    It's not that the E90 3-Series is uncomfortable; the Camry is just a lot bigger inside. I sat at the back seat of an E90 on display and leg and headroom was just about the same as a Civic, though it's a big improvement over its smaller predecessors. Space is just right for me, but the previous model Camry has a lot of room at the back, so I'm pretty sure the current version is even better.
    Last edited by squala; November 12th, 2006 at 04:09 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Naka drive nako BMW e36 at e46 (tama ba???)... both gave a good impression....
    Nakipagsiksikan nako nung Toyota Motorshow at hindi man lang ako naka drive ng Camry dahil maraming singit...

So based sa aking experience... BMW na lang ako...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    regardless of the the brand, which is more bang for the buck, specs and feature-wise? napaka-hirap kasing i-quantify ang comfort at "image" eh, masyado subjective...

2006 Toyota Camry vs. 2006 BMW 3 Series