New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ^^^ BMW all the way, but Lexus and others make nice cars...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The question, really, is... is it good enough?
    Just like I said, all cars have their own ups and downs, unfortunately people take the cost as one...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    pero i-service??? for example, ung mga late 80's-early 90's na 5- and 7-series na nakikita mo sa suking auctions natin sa subic(ngii, 2 lang un-->SBMC at AIA!)
    Yeah, they still service it. Our shop bought a 2-seater, 1985, 3-series BMW (for restoration, show/model car sana namin). Went to AutoHaus to check for parts availability and servicing. OK naman daw (though parts lang talaga kukunin namin... baka kasi hindi kami ientertain pag hindi kami nagtanong ng about sa service).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Yeah, they still service it. Our shop bought a 2-seater, 1985, 3-series BMW (for restoration, show/model car sana namin). Went to AutoHaus to check for parts availability and servicing. OK naman daw (though parts lang talaga kukunin namin... baka kasi hindi kami ientertain pag hindi kami nagtanong ng about sa service).

OT: bakit when we asked one of the dealers if they accept/service imported BMW, they told us that we have to pay (35T or 50T - not sure na) before they accept the car. For downloading and update of service history daw sa computer yong payment.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    closing the thread...

will review this further and am pretty sure by the end of the day I will be issuing out TEMPORARY BANS.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok guys...

I've been advised by boss Afrasay to reopen this thread.

I've already deleted all posts that I consider as a flame.

Last warning to:

rab> for posting another user's personal details (friendster account)
    blink> for opening up another can of worms after chickness already apologized
    chick> for the posts prior to your apology - there were a LOT of namecalling there already (buti na lang nahimasmasan ako nung tumawag si boss afrasay :lol but I'll let it pass. this thread is a valid discussion here in tsikot.

so guys... back to the topic.

yan, magtanda na kayo...

ako, camry...parin kung 316i lang pagpipiliian...kung 320i, might consider, depende sa laman ng 320i.. kung 320d, iba na usapan, bmw na ako..and anything else 3-series, bmw na ako.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Ok guys...

I've been advised by boss Afrasay to reopen this thread.

I've already deleted all posts that I consider as a flame.

Last warning to:

rab> for posting another user's personal details (friendster account)
    blink> for opening up another can of worms after chickness already apologized
    chick> for the posts prior to your apology - there were a LOT of namecalling there already (buti na lang nahimasmasan ako nung tumawag si boss afrasay :lol but I'll let it pass. this thread is a valid discussion here in tsikot.

so guys... back to the topic.
    aaaahhhhh, you just killed it... just close the thread now... LOL

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Camry 3.5 vs. 316i? Medyo dikit kasi ang price nila.

Kung ako, Camry. Kung kukuha ako ng BMW, ayaw ko ng mahinang engine kasi feeling ko hindi kumpleto yung pagiging ultimate driving machine niya. :D
    Last edited by swimstroke; November 10th, 2006 at 07:41 PM. Reason: 316i na nga, 1.6 pa. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ngee...sabi ko a day or two..pero ok lang. apologies have been made kaya sa mga next posters please stick to the topic.

2006 Toyota Camry vs. 2006 BMW 3 Series