New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    now, everybody chill it. lest you want this thread closed.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I didn't go through the 4 pages, but let me chime in on this one...

Nothing beats the "luxo-ness" of the European Cars, even the previous Car and Driver editors say that when they review the future Jap cars like Supra, 350Z, S2k, and all... Japanese cars are still trying to catch up with the Euro's when it comes to styling, feel and comfy...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    okay, okay, i know u guys love to hate me, but 1st this is 1st.

ur one arrogant man, 140iq? im not trying to compare ur iq with mine, since ur un old lad and im only 23. so u have moreexperience the spite that ur grad and has a business or what ever.

okay, but its just that i dont think u should compare toyota vs bmw, since it makes no sence when it comes to overall.
    toyota will always be the car that people can afford,
    and bmw... well simply "luxury" [SIZE=7].
    [SIZE=2]and dont give me that uncles or family member crap who has a luxury cars and ur uncle that has this and that. its not ur car.

PS. BMW! yahoo!, dont compare camry to benz. cuz it makes u a illiterate lame old man! Agree?
    and i was trying to be sarcastic about the AMG CAM GEARS AND CRAP. im not a girl. male...
    and im driving a nissan 350z, its not 2007 model. and i never driven a bens or bmw, i watch topGear
    [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    I didn't go through the 4 pages, but let me chime in on this one...

Nothing beats the "luxo-ness" of the European Cars, even the previous Car and Driver editors say that when they review the future Jap cars like Supra, 350Z, S2k, and all... Japanese cars are still trying to catch up with the Euro's when it comes to styling, feel and comfy...
    nothing beats the "thud" sound when closing the doors on a luxury euro car i give you that, but have you noticed who sponsors car and driver? mostly euro car makers.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I smell blood...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    This thread is getting interesting by the minute.

Edit people do need to stop reading mags that has really no relevance on the country they live in.

Edit2 luxo barge = :hysterical: has anyone really rode a barge???

Edit3 real luxury = backseat = could careless how driver feels about the car

Edit4 speeding on a "twisty" = darwin award of the year, don't care how good a driver you are.

Edit5 name calling = can't win in a real argument.

Edit6 :rant: being late = can't relate

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    errr... you guys should cool it down a bit...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeness View Post
    okay, okay, i know u guys love to hate me, but 1st this is 1st.

ur one arrogant man, 140iq? im not trying to compare ur iq with mine, since ur un old lad and im only 23. so u have moreexperience the spite that ur grad and has a business or what ever.

okay, but its just that i dont think u should compare toyota vs bmw, since it makes no sence when it comes to overall.
    toyota will always be the car that people can afford,
    and bmw... well simply "luxury" [SIZE=7].
    [SIZE=2]and dont give me that uncles or family member crap who has a luxury cars and ur uncle that has this and that. its not ur car.

PS. BMW! yahoo!, dont compare camry to benz. cuz it makes u a illiterate lame old man! Agree?
    and i was trying to be sarcastic about the AMG CAM GEARS AND CRAP. im not a girl. male...
    and im driving a nissan 350z, its not 2007 model. and i never driven a bens or bmw, i watch topGear
    [/SIZE] [/SIZE]
    Now listen, kid.

You posted this:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...&postcount=697

in the thread entitled "What is your ride":
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...193#post690193

According to the Tsikot.com User Rules & Regulations

In the rules and regulations of tsikot, you are instructed:
    7) You will not to impersonate any person or entity or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting,

nor collect or store personal data about other users.
    Actually, I think this rule should also include: "You shall not knowingly post false information."

Which you clearly did.

Please do not pretend to know what you are talking about.

Don't pick fights with people who do.

And don't push your luck. Anyone who knows anything about Mercedes Benzes is now laughing their socks off about AMG Cam Gears and Headers... and 19" ROTAs.

-----

You're starting to become abusive, too. According to RULE #2 - #3 on behavior:

2) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

3) You will not use profanity in our forums against anyone, nor post any language or content that is obscene or ***ually

oriented.
    You were asking me if I'd ever ridden a Benz. I answered, in my own over-eloquent way, yes. I'm not claiming to own one, I'm just saying I have been priveleged to ride quite a number of Benzes in my time.

You are the one who is becoming quite arrogant in your replies, when, by your admission, you have driven neither a Benz or a BMW. If you keep up with the swearing and arrogance, you may be banned. I'm not going to report you, personally, but someone else, might.

[size=4]And, at everyone else, chickeness may be cocky, but please keep your replies civil. [/size] This isn't worth endangering your memberships over.

And we don't want this closed yet, now, do we?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    This thread is getting interesting by the minute.

Edit people do need to stop reading mags that has really no relevance on the country they live in.

Edit2 luxo barge = :hysterical: has anyone really rode a barge???

Edit3 real luxury = backseat = could careless how driver feels about the car

Edit4 speeding on a "twisty" = darwin award of the year, don't care how good a driver you are.

Edit5 name calling = can't win in a real argument.

Edit6 :rant: being late = can't relate
    Sent you a PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *n2knee: Meh, it's not worth getting mad over, like you said a while ago. Besides, I don't argue, I merely debate.

[size=1]Just let him dig the hole a little bit deeper... c'mon...[/size]

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
2006 Toyota Camry vs. 2006 BMW 3 Series