New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    C'mon... suuuure you can. It's worth at least 100 hp...

Along with their 8-4-2 headers. :hihihi:

I feel this thread edging closer to lockdom. (These two threads, I mean...)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *sets fuse*

g35x > *

*runs away*

Edit IBTL

Edit2 late again :rant:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    AMG LSD
    hmmmm....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Share :spider:

:hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ay sus, kaya naman pala galit na galit.

Anyhow, back to topic. The Camry, by not having the propeller badge, or even an 'L' badge for that matter, will, for a lot, not be as prestigious when compared to those with a propeller, 'L' and for this topic now, a tri-star/tri-spoke (or whatever it is you call the Merc) badge.

Personally, however, with all the current Gen's features, and for it's price, the guys with the 'T' badge have come a long way, producing something that would make you think when choosing a car with that budget. They brought to the table a car, that's not exactly awe inspiring, but a worthy choice for the price range, Jap, Euro, American or what have you. For the same price, what brand new Euro sedan will you be getting? And what specs will it come with? This is where I think Doc_GM's suggestion will work ;)

But then, that's just me. I'm quite biased coz I drive a Gen 5, and like Niky pointed out, it's quite refined and comfortable, for a Toyota. And although I love driving, my regular routes rarely grant me any twisties to need, make use of and exhaust the BMW's driving potential, so I just concentrate on the Gen 5's solid and comfortable highway ride, as well as the interior room. Oh, and for just this budget. Coming from this point of view, I think the new Camry, although relatively expensive, is actually a good choice for a P2M budget. If I had P2M, well, then that's another story ;)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i hope someone can post the specs and features of both cars. i think the only BMW E90 series a P2.0M can buy is the 316i or the 318i, the 320i is roughly P2.8M. i bet the Camry 3.5Q will win hands down features wise versus the 316i or 318i.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here are the spec sheets from Motioncars:

BMW 3 Series
    http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/h...2005_bmw_3.htm

Toyota Camry
    http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/h...yota_camry.htm

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    thanks.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IMO, i'll go for BMW, and hopefully I can get one for my wife pag-fully paid na ang Fortuner.

OT: mas interesting pa yong exchange ni niky at chickeness kaysa topic. he he

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    cool it chickeness. please refrain from using 'txt' language and words in ALL CAPS.

while argument is healthy, it is not worthy losing your cool on some trivial matters.

ok?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
2006 Toyota Camry vs. 2006 BMW 3 Series