• Hyundai Tucson

57 58.16%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mackoto View Post
    969k sportage with abs
    948k base model no safety features
    *but then these are both gas, yep sabi nga ng SA and some reviews same platfom sila. so any ideas on fc guys? mejo natatakot din kse ako sa after sales ng kia. 3 years lng kse warranty nila unlike tucson 5 years namna though mitsu fuzion is not on this league mejo consider ko din.

price of tucson a/t 948T + 30T (upgrade driver air bag,all disc brake with abs) when i first saw the sportage looks really handsome than tucson but seeing them repeatedly in the streets i find tucson exterior better than sportage the look from an angle at the back of sportage turn me off..to me tucson is the smart choice among the two (5 yrs warranty) and more solid than sportage...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Di ba pareho lang tong 2? Sa porma lang nagkatalo di ba?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Di ba pareho lang tong 2? Sa porma lang nagkatalo di ba?
    yup same lang po sila

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Sir, does that mean na yun parts ng Tucson (mechanical, suspension, etc) pwede rin sa Sportage?

So, pwedeng bang magpa-service sa Hyundai Service centers ang Sportage?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I'm not so sure sa fc ng mga gas variant for both tucson and sportage.

Pinagpilian ko rin yung dalawa but my choice was between the crdi a/t.

But as for the crdi 4wd sportage(white color) which i bought, the fc is around 8 km/liter ( hataw sa expressway)

As for the rustproofing/undercoat, Hyundai Pampanga told me that i have to pay additional 5000 pesos for the undercoat. Whereas sa kia sportage ay libre. Try opening the front door and look beside the door hinges. Sa sprtage kita yung quality ng rustproofing niya. Ewan ko lang sa Tucson, di ko na check. As for the undercoat of the sportage ok naman although there was a small spot behind the muffler na hindi natamaan nung undercoat.

Choose the car which you feel will give you and your family the most pleasure.
    If you feel Tucson is the car for you, go ahead and enjoy your new car. Good Luck!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i choose tucson when it comes to external appearance.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hmmm napansin ko lang... mas madaming Tucsons ang nasa roads ngayon compared to Sportages... bakit kaya? :insomnia:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Geren View Post
    I'm not so sure sa fc ng mga gas variant for both tucson and sportage.

Pinagpilian ko rin yung dalawa but my choice was between the crdi a/t.

But as for the crdi 4wd sportage(white color) which i bought, the fc is around 8 km/liter ( hataw sa expressway)

As for the rustproofing/undercoat, Hyundai Pampanga told me that i have to pay additional 5000 pesos for the undercoat. Whereas sa kia sportage ay libre. Try opening the front door and look beside the door hinges. Sa sprtage kita yung quality ng rustproofing niya. Ewan ko lang sa Tucson, di ko na check. As for the undercoat of the sportage ok naman although there was a small spot behind the muffler na hindi natamaan nung undercoat.

Choose the car which you feel will give you and your family the most pleasure.
    If you feel Tucson is the car for you, go ahead and enjoy your new car. Good Luck!!
    ang sabe saken sa tucson, may factory rustproofing na. di pa ba enough un?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by warp View Post
    So, pwedeng bang magpa-service sa Hyundai Service centers ang Sportage?
    Ako nakapag pa service na ng Getz ko sa Kia. Insurance issue(banga). And yes, it seems like one can get part(s) for the other and vice versa.

Un nga lang, to keep ur warranty, stick ka muna sa brand casa mo. After, pede na malamang. Kaso d mo rin gagawin un, kasi after warranty d ka na sa casa magpapaservice. So sa banga yes pede.
    Last edited by hominid; October 16th, 2007 at 11:07 PM.

as i know, nowadays, hyundai aquired kia, kaya pansin nyo na halos same na sila, but higher brand ang hyundai than kia...

unlike noong 90's na ang kia brand adopts ford/mazda parts..

porma nalang at equiptment nalang nagkatalo yang 2,e.. per usually, much powerful ang engine ng mga nasa hyundai(lalo na sa korea) than sa kia--thats why mas powerful parin ang starex than the carnival kahit pa 2.9L ang carnival!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
2006 Kia Sportage vs. 2006 Hyundai Tucson