• Hyundai Tucson

57 58.16%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's already an existing thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30289

:popcorn:

But my vote goes the Tucson since IMO it's better looking.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    There's already an existing thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30289

:popcorn:

But my vote goes the Tucson since IMO it's better looking.
    Thanks mazdamazda, I merged the threads.

Now I'd go for Tuc, such a nice suv.
    Last edited by drey; October 17th, 2007 at 11:42 AM.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Since almost the same sila, I think it would boild down to dealership kung saan ka kampante.

Pero for looks mas nagagandahan ako sa Tucson.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i seem to think there aren't many sportages that were brought in. Greenhills, Pasay showrooms don't have them. Nakakita na ako ng 20 tucsons in a day pero isang sportage palang nakikita ko in a week, thats how rare I get to see one. I've spoken to two sales agents already and both of them are finding it very difficult to find a test unit :-o ... for a buyer, that's not good to hear.

To add to that, i keep hearing from threads here and on another forum ... that kia dealers are not very reliable, is this true? Since Hyundai has already acquired Kia, I wish their local dealers can sell Sportages too ... Kia dealers seem to be focusing too much on the Picanto :-(
    Last edited by albert_b; October 28th, 2007 at 05:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i went to see and test drive the sportage crdi 4x4. comparing it with the tucson crdi 4x2 (same price category), even if the absence of the airbag, i would pick the sportage..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I also recently had the chance to test drive the gas 4x2 Sportage. It was less bouncy than the gas 4x2 Tucson I test drove last week, is it due to tire pressure differences... maybe.

I seem to prefer the interior and the gauges of the sportage over the tucson. I also like the idea that there are very few sportages in the streets :-)

Shifting was very smooth ... thanks to CVVT. Power is adequate and NVH was very good. Acceleration is also very good. :-) I'm seriously thinking of getting one soon.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to go ahead with buying a kia sportage. I got the gasoline variant with black as the color. So far I have all my expectations met.

I initially found it bouncy pero after inspecting the tire pressure... 40psi pala siya after bringing it down to the prescribed 30psi, ok na siya.

It is really roomy (front and rear) at maayos ang ride height. Yung responsiveness and perkiness ng engine is really note worthy.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i haven't inspected a Tucson (inside-out, thoroughly) due to failure of a local "Hyundai Sales Outlet" here in naga city, camarines sur to provide itself with display unit or test drive unit. unlike it's rival brand the kia sportage well they have three (3) units for test drives (spotage, carens and picanto) so based on what i have seen and observed, the sportage is the big winner... it's almost top-of-the-line variant.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I was following a Hundai Tucson CRDI this morning. Ng umarangkada siya, mausok. Pero pag steady speed, di mausok. From the plate number, I would say it is about 5 months old.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    I was following a Hundai Tucson CRDI this morning. Ng umarangkada siya, mausok. Pero pag steady speed, di mausok. From the plate number, I would say it is about 5 months old.
    talaga? Anong kulay ng smoke? black o white? .... ang weird naman nun .... actually that was one of my considerations kaya I got the gasoline ... medyo ayaw na ayaw ko yung merong black smoke na lalabas lalo na during cold starts...

a little over 1000 kms na kaming magkasama ng Sportage ko and I am very satisfied with it. :-) The roominess is just stellar ... and the quality of the interior is very gratifying ... to the point that I would like to stay inside the car na palagi hahaha... by the way, I got the black interior din ... i feel that it is much better than the alternative beige :-)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
2006 Kia Sportage vs. 2006 Hyundai Tucson