98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kia Sportage

41 41.84%
  • Hyundai Tucson

57 58.16%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Which of the 2 do you think is a better buy?

* Kia Sportage pic courtesy of carlocaraddict

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Di ko pa na test drive ang dalawa, pero sa looks dept. i'll choose the Sportage, dito sa tate mas mahal yata ang Tucson, mas stiff naman "daw" ang suspension ng Sportage, siguro just to differentiate the twins.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kamukha ng CRV ang headlight ng Sportage

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... won't be able to tell until I test drive both of them back to back, but the Sportage has an airy interior, and has much crisper styling inside and out than the local Tucson... definitely wins for me in the looks department.

But there's no word on pricing for a diesel model, and the availability of diesel tips this in the Tucson's favor, at least until the final line-up and pricing for the Sportage is announced.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're practically the same cars wearing different clothes. Just use your fashion sense.

Personally, I like the Tucson CRDi AWD (though its quite expensive). Kung may ganun din ang Sportage at a lesser price, yun na.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody got pics of the Sportage's interior? Although sa external looks, I'll go for the Tucson. It imitates the lines of the 2nd gen Rav4.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    But there's no word on pricing for a diesel model, and the availability of diesel tips this in the Tucson's favor, at least until the final line-up and pricing for the Sportage is announced.
    Sorry, forgot to mention. I wish to compare the Sportage A/T with the 2.0 CVVT A/T Tucson.

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    They're practically the same cars wearing different clothes. Just use your fashion sense.
    I prefer the exterior styling of the Sportage but I like the interior of the Tucson.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    get the tucson, yun titanium blue color including bumpers. elegant-looking. have seen 2 units like this already. kia ewanko, ayaw ko ng design nya talaga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Does anybody have the specs of the RP market Sportage?
    I heard that its FWD only and has no airbags & ABS.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Agh... left my brochures at home. Carlocaraddict collected brochures at the launch, though, and he could probably post them.

Take note that the brochures might be off a bit, and that final specs may change when they finally start selling.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
2006 Kia Sportage vs. 2006 Hyundai Tucson