New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Deep dish rims.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go for the benz... in 6 months kakalat na yang camry at dadami ang bibili. pero sa benz rare pa din siya at tiyak na di kaagad maluluma ang itsura. kung practicability go for the camry. performance driving and dynamics benz.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Honestly, while MB/BMW guys may hate me for saying this, Euro cars are NOT easy to maintain, kahit sabihin mo "madaming pyesa" it's still not easily available and you still have to choose shops that can do repairs.

They're clearly for those who can afford the hassle of owning one.
    Pero when it's working perfectly, it's just a blast to own.

One thing to scrutinize is if yung spring perches ay naayos na sa casa. May recall dyan sa 210 chassis not sure kung yung tinitignan niyo is affected. Have it checked asap! <--edit: I was talking about the Benz.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    One thing to scrutinize is if yung spring perches ay naayos na sa casa. May recall dyan sa 210 chassis not sure kung yung tinitignan niyo is affected. Have it checked asap! <--edit: I was talking about the Benz.
    It's a TSB not a recall(cheap a$$ mbusa)Ang affected ng spring perch mostly are 96-97 models and nasa snow belt. But have it check it na rin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Won't rain have a similar effect on it? Thanks for the details, I didn't know the full info. I thought it would be better to have the author of this thread know about it than not.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hehehe....i remember the fiasco of the Benz when the launched the laser guided cruise control... namutla mga Benz officials nun ah...lalo na nung nagsalpukan na mga tsikot nila sa demo. LOLz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2001 E240 Avantgarde or 07 Camry