New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    What do you think is the better second hand car in terms of fuel efficiency and exterior looks?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Base on my experience mas maganda yung Sir. It has better ride, more power, more fuel efficient and for me mas maganda. just make sure stcok yung unit mo at hindi ginamit for racing2x. 80% of SiRs were raced and hindi na stock. We were not really that satisfied with our 2001 VTIs. Bouncy and 2 years pa yung unit sa amin kalampag na. Plus yung aircon nito medyo meron bad smell. yung sa barkada ko ganito din yung problema niya sa aircon with his vtis

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    What do you think is the better second hand car in terms of fuel efficiency and exterior looks?
    for me....

exterior looks....SIR
    FC....VTi.

but for both exterior looks and FC, mas gusto ko yung civic na VTI-S model. forgot what year yun eh. very classy lalo na kung black.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    if power is what you're looking, SIR is the best although its really expensive compared with the vti. but for driving sake, sarap humataw using the SIR

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    for me the Honda sir is better than the 02 vtec3 model...power wise nothing beats the sir model...sarap din bihisan yun model na to than the vtec3

2000 honda civic sir or 2002 honda civic vti