New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!
    my dad is looking for our 4th car.... we own a toyota revo. a 3dr pajero and a gen2.5 pajero... he asked me if what SUV would be better to buy so i came with these 4....

which is better in terms of..
    1. Ride
    2. power
    3. porma
    4. fuel consumption
    5. Value for money

I really like the Sta. fe but for 1.5+M you can already have a EX Sorrento with 20's and a good sounds set up... Fortunner is a good car but my uncle has one and we tried it, it has a stiff ride and you see them more often on the roads now a days... the Alterra just really looks bad but it has a nice interior... I need your feed backs..... thnx a lot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Comparing the Alterra to those two... I'll drop it from the list ASAP. It just ain't playing in the same league. The Santa Fe & Sorento are also being sold in the US & Europe and have passed strict crash worthiness tests there. The Alterra seems like an engineering afterthought.

Between the Sorento & Santa Fe, just prioritize your needs.

If you need decent off-roading capability & 5-seats only then the Sorento is your ticket.

But if you want 7-seats, a really nice interior & exterior (compared to the Sorento & Alterra), plusher ride... then it is the Santa Fe hands down!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thnx a lot...

any ideas for 20's mags for sorrento?

.2 crdi Sta Fe vs 3.0 Fortunner vs EX 2.5 CrdiKia Sorrento vs 4x2 Alterra