New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maybe this could help

During 2006 im choosing between the two

2.7cc a/t 4x2 160hp fortuner cost 1.268m unleaded
    3.0cc a/t 4x2 146hp alterra cost 1.444m diesel <--this is the lowest cost variant

if you say both are 1mill? then who depreciated worst?

ill still choose the fortuner due to its resale value..

so far fastest id reach is 170kph and still can go more and runs 7-8 km/liter mix use... high roll over feeling lang if your going fast and theres a curve ahead...

id choose alterra if i want to be different and for 1mil its a good depreciated buy for a family use....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    Maybe this could help

3.0cc a/t 4x2 146hp alterra cost 1.444m diesel <--this is the lowest cost variant

so far fastest id reach is 170kph and still can go more and runs 7-8 km/liter mix use... high roll over feeling lang if your going fast and theres a curve ahead...

id choose alterra if i want to be different and for 1mil its a good depreciated buy for a family use....
    Yup. The Fortuner is selling like hotcakes but it’s different for the GAS VERSION. I find it difficult to sell even at low price. Last year I sold a gas version for only 820T with asking price of 1M. this is 2005 model with 17T km odo reading.

Halos pareha lang iyang dalawa na iyan. Kung Diesel, okay pa na less ang depreciation.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    Maybe this could help

Yup. The Fortuner is selling like hotcakes but it’s different for the GAS VERSION. I find it difficult to sell even at low price. Last year I sold a gas version for only 820T with asking price of 1M. this is 2005 model with 17T km odo reading.

Halos pareha lang iyang dalawa na iyan. Kung Diesel, okay pa na less ang depreciation.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Fortuner pa rin. Yung interior build quality ng Alterra di maganda, yung cupholders won't last with a hyperactive child. Third seat is next to useless, mahirap pa makapasok. Also the ride is as bad as the fortuner's tagtag.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
1M budget, what will you get Fortuner or Alterra?