Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    I did not mean you redorange I'm sorry I meant RedXIII
    Ok just clearing it up.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    motorex converts them, at the u.s.a, and they use leather like on the bmws and mercs so that the dash looks like factory made, skylines ran at 13secs in the 1320 much like the ferrari 355 spiders, in cebu it cost like a million to 2 million, cheaper here than manila coz the r33 gtr costs about 800 to 900 thousand pesos

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^So how do they deal with the mechanical aspects of steering wheel conversion with the skyline given its intricate transmission layout in relation with the steering system?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    The Miata is the only true sports car of all the cars you mentioned. The others are sports sedans, grand tourers, or sports coupes. The Skyline isn't a super car by any means but it's performance may appear like a super car.
    Just check this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVpgiARWKw

That's a super car.
    errr... as far as I know the skyline GTR is tagged as a super car. Actually its called as "... the only japanese contribution in supercars..." by BBCs Top Gear, and there was this U.K. book I saw titled " Nissan Skyline GTR: The Ultimate Japanese Supercar".

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    First of all mga dudes, the GTRs can be converted ala oem in sum of the countries like U.S., U.k, and Australia. GTR ba yang hanap mo... sa Cebu I've heard kaya yan iparating but pinakamahal vs. other jap sportscars.
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    The Miata is the only true sports car of all the cars you mentioned. The others are sports sedans, grand tourers, or sports coupes. The Skyline isn't a super car by any means but it's performance may appear like a super car.
    Just check this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVpgiARWKw

That's a super car.
    I know the GTR is a supercar like what dude ignited had said. And about the sportscar thingy... a sportscar as defined in the motoring world is simply known as a car with a low center of gravity designed for fast acceleration and for handling at high speeds or an automobile designed for power and maneuverability... Generally speaking na yan.. and I guess they all fall in that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Aral ka muna dude there are NO 4 dr sports cars just sports sedans. Ex ng supercar ha Mc Laren F1, Bugatti Veyron, Koenig ung sa panaginip mo lang makukuha. You got you cars mixed up dude.
    And for u my main man scastic Si 06!.. it's a nice thing to say na magaral muna ako. Offending nga lang pati nga c redorange nabara ka coz nagreply ka mali pa (karma I guess). I know kc bawal yung ganyan as stated in our forum rules. Anyways, to answer u-- simple logic lang a sedan and a coupe r both known as cars dba.. and next time pls. don't use sarcastic or offending statements to ur post/s.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
1998 Skyline