New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yes, there's an underfloor tray. But the size and shape of the compartment is such that you cannot, as you can with the Avanza, fit a tall item standing up back there.

Will likely get a chance to compare firsthand when we do the drive. I already have a stockpile of balikbayan boxes for the review.
    i owned avanza before and halos wlang pinagkaiba ang compartment nila ng avanza and ertiga lalo na pag nkatiklop ang mga seats maganda nga lang me boot space sa ilalim ng compartment ng ertiga na pwede mong lagyan ng 2 smalls bags or mga laptop na mga importanteng bagay hndi takaw sa mata ng basag kotse gang...hehehehe and one thing you can make a more flat space pag nafold na ang 2nd row at 3rd row..pwede na ipasok ang mga long items which you cannot do to avanza kasi ung 3rd row nia eh iflifliptop mo...ang ayos lang din sa avanza eh split mo 50/50 ang 3rd row pero mas lamang pa rin ang ertiga overall ma pa sounds, engine, comfort, space at safety features...sa mid variant nila standard na din ang abs at ebd...and ofcourse mas cheaper ang ertiga...so decided to sell my avanza and bought ertiga...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ ah owner pala akala ko SA ng suzuki

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    opo swerte nga nkabili ng avanza ko dmi ko na npakabit kulang kulang kse ang features eh..heheh pero happy nmn ako sa unit ko na ertiga...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    IIRC, the Yaris is a hatch. Not a sedan.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Will you miss the versatility of an MPV? If not, then go for the Yaris hatchback or Vios sedan.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sorry sa late repy guys. was out sa fieldwork. thanks for the inputs. will try to check the ertiga and compare it to the avanza, i decided to buy an MPV type rather than sedan/ hatchback.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Ehem. . .am I right or am I right?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Eto po ertiga ko

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1407422904689.jpg   1407422928335.jpg   1407423026244.jpg   1407423100100.jpg  

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Masaya lang siguro si sir sa new ride nya compare dun sa last na binenta nya. :D

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Korek sir very happy talaga hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast