New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    We were able to fit 7 people total in the Jazz, may space pa for 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Our record is 9 guys (pero high-school pa ito, so that includes two or three 90 pounders) in a Toyota Corolla... a 70's Corolla, actually.

My recent record is 9 people in a 00' Sentra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Medyo OT. My college days we crammed 11 in a Holden Premiere. 3 guys and 8 petite chicks.

For my Jazz, 7 adults. 3 at front, 4 at the back and all their badminton bags at the trunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Im not kidding this weekend we got to fit 10 in the jazz..
    My jazz was LOWERED AS HELL!! hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    pang guiness record na yan ah, buong angkan sa loob ng jazz
    hehehe ang alam kong record dati ay "71" na...

dalawa sa harap at sa backseat naman ay isang pair doing sixty-nine (2+69=71) :***: :evillaugh

pasensya na po kung OT, i just can't help it.. :hysterical:
    mga bossing mods, paki delete na lang po kung offending..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Regarding the passenger space, I was talking about seating people inside the Jazz comfortably[the operative word here]and safely (using the seatbelts).

I'm not a big person (150 pounds, 5'6) but I find it cramped sitting at the passenger cabin of a mid-sized sedan (Toyota Corona EX-Saloon Exsior) along with two other people of the same size. For the Jazz, I sat in the passenger cabin and I estimate, it can seat another person of my size comfortably. Yeah sure another can fit in the middle, a child maybe.
    Ok then, I'll make that 6 average adults to fit comfortably in the Jazz.

Let's get back to regular programming...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I really like the 1.3 engine, even though it's kind of gutless over 80 km/h. It'll still get you past the speed limit on those long highway stretches. And I can't wait to see that modified 1.5 again on our next track-day.

RE: space? Seat space is really good, even better than some compacts, in terms of legroom, but it's not as wide as a modern Altis, Corolla or Mazda3. But we're talking one or two-elbow-widths... not really that much if you're used to cramming people in pinoy-style.

Our record is 9 guys (pero high-school pa ito, so that includes two or three 90 pounders) in a Toyota Corolla... a 70's Corolla, actually.

My recent record is 9 people in a 00' Sentra. Short distance only, back-streets, emergency... because normally, I won't let anyone ride without fastening their seatbelts. Of course, since the Sentra's suspension tuning is so soft, the whole thing squeaked for weeks afterwards.
    hi nik. remember the drop-in filter and iridium plugs? i was merging from c5 off ramp to SLEX going to palm country club, then i put it in sport mode and floored it. half-way to the bicutan exit, i was doing 150. sulit yung gastos. not bad for 1300 liters. had to back off cause i didn't want to get there too early.
    Last edited by blackvx; September 19th, 2006 at 02:46 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001

[B
    Php 82,000[/B]
    1.) 1.5 VTEC engine
    2.) Dual SRS Airbags
    3.) ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) with EBD w/ BA (Electronic Brake-force Distribution with Brake Assist)
    4.) Rear disc brakes
    5.) New design 15" wheels
    6.) Front and Rear bumper Skirt
    7.) Side Skirt
    8.) Trunk Spoiler
    9.) Seatbelts pretensioner w/ Load Limiter
    10.) High-Mount Stop Lamp
    11.) i-Pod Ready CD In-dash Audio System with MP3 / WMA / Playback3
    12.) Rear Roof Mounted
    13.) Headlamps - 3-Dimensional (Body colored type)
    14.) Tail lamps - LED type (with smoke type lens)
    15.) Keyless entry feature
    16.) Sunvisor- Driver & Assistant with vanity mirror
    17.) Interior color scheme - Two-tone Black
    All of the above for 82k? I think it's a steal already. I would go for the 1.5-CVT.
    Last edited by 20vanda01; September 19th, 2006 at 03:42 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
1.3 jazz vs. 1.5 jazz