New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotafanatic View Post
    hi guys, i have a problem regarding my account "gelahascue"..bakit laging failed? i mean mali daw ang aking password. i have checked already at tama naman kahit pinadala nila sakin ang password ko..kaya eto gumawa na lang ako bagong account..hay..
    Contact one of the senior mods (Ghosthunter and RussPogi are the most active) and ask them to check it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    The alterra is old and expensive.
    The Fort is even older by a few months than the Alterra. The Everest is older by a year. It's the Alterra and Everest exterior that make them look dated compared to the Fort.
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 13th, 2009 at 10:56 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And might I add the Everest and Alterra didn't hide their pick up origins very well unlike the Fort. While to the trained eye the Fort looks like a Hilux with a roof, even for regular people not auto enthusaist the Everest and Alterra looks like pick up trucks with a permanent "Campershell" in it thus hampering its style points, they both look to boxy!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    And might I add the Everest and Alterra didn't hide their pick up origins very well unlike the Fort. While to the trained eye the Fort looks like a Hilux with a roof, even for regular people not auto enthusaist the Everest and Alterra looks like pick up trucks with a permanent "Campershell" in it thus hampering its style points, they both look to boxy!
    -----------------------------------

Alterra's look may not be as good as the Fortuner but for extended land trips, among mid size SUVs (e.g., Fotuner, Everest, Montero Sport, and Alterra) the Alterra seems to be the most comfortable and economical (fue-wise) to ride on.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    -----------------------------------

Alterra's look may not be as good as the Fortuner but for extended land trips, among mid size SUVs (e.g., Fotuner, Everest, Montero Sport, and Alterra) the Alterra seems to be the most comfortable and economical (fue-wise) to ride on.
    I wouldn't say that if you were the passenger seated on the third-row "bench".

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Contact one of the senior mods (Ghosthunter and RussPogi are the most active) and ask them to check it.
    thank heavens naayos na account ko. wooh!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
09 Toyota Fortuner VVTi or 09 Toyota Innova V??