New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Both pre-owned

If you are to own one, what will you choose? Please state your reason/s.

TIA

if the EVO is sold less than the STi, then I'll get the EVO. but if the STi is sold at the same price of the EVO, then I'll get the STi.

both are good cars IMO, but if I were you get the one that fits your budget.

aite, peace.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    if the EVO is sold less than the STi, then I'll get the EVO. but if the STi is sold at the same price of the EVO, then I'll get the STi.

both are good cars IMO, but if I were you get the one that fits your budget.

aite, peace.
    Well base from my "research" cheaper ang selling ng evo sa sti....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Well base from my "research" cheaper ang selling ng evo sa sti....
    I see, kung ganu then get the EVO. although the EVO RS is the lowest version of the Lancer Evolution, its a bit lighter than the EVO GSR, EVO MR and even lighter than the STi.

also, I'd pick the EVO not only coz its cheaper than the STi, but its much more easier to work on (for maintenance, repairs and modifications). plus, the newest generation 4G63T engine & drivetrain is very stout, much stouter than the EJ25 from the STi.

aite, peace.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Get the STI. Medyo marami rami na ko nakikitang Evo sa daan eh. Esp. sa edsa. If I were you Id pick the black or blue color for the STI

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i'd choose the STI over the EVO

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    STI gets my vote. EVO medio marami na ren sa daan compared to STI.
    plus sarap i-drive ng subbie, though nde ko pa nadrive EVO. :P

had the pleasure of flooring one sa SCTEX. may connection friend ko who owns one kaya matapang maghataw sa SCTEX with sacrificing a license.

EVO, hanggang passenger lang. Max nagandahan ako sa interiors ng Subbie kesa Evo. parang kahit long drives keri ng Subbie.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i vote for the 07 STI for being a loyalist. not because im a hater for the EVO (which is more better nga naman talaga than the STI as most of them say and i dont even hate the EVO at the first place) its because i feel the interior and the looks ng headlights are a killer (sa panahunan nila). in the long run, yung overall face ng STI would still be a head-turner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
07 Subaru STI or EVO IX RS