New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thanks for the replies

medyo matraffic nga yun route ko to school kaya i guess its not practical... but i was hoping that the sheer excitement would overcome everything haha.

Is it possible to lighten the clutch of the wrx if ever im going with the wrx route?

we want the civic 2.0 SL para magamit din ng sister ko pag umuwi sya since she only knows how to use A/T. pero if we get the wrx tuturuan ko na lang siya haha.

hindi rin pwede maging weekend car since 3 lang kasya sa garage and lahat ginagamit.
    Last edited by kyle618; March 7th, 2007 at 09:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go with the civic...pormahan mo na lang. I heard the suspension of the WRXs are not that good(matagtag dahil rallye car?)? can anyone confirm?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    thanks for the replies

medyo matraffic nga yun route ko to school kaya i guess its not practical... but i was hoping that the sheer excitement would overcome everything haha.

Is it possible to lighten the clutch of the wrx if ever im going with the wrx route?

we want the civic 2.0 SL para magamit din ng sister ko pag umuwi sya since she only knows how to use A/T. pero if we get the wrx tuturuan ko na lang siya haha.

hindi rin pwede maging weekend car since 3 lang kasya sa garage and lahat ginagamit.
    I don't think you can soften the clutch and still have it hold up to the torque the engine puts out.

The Civic 2.0 S-L is a very nice car... decent speed, good chassis, kind of softly sprung, though. But if you want something a little more exciting, you can try for a Mazda3 2.0R or wait a bit and save up for a brand new WRX base model (1.7m).

Or you could just get the manual Civic 2.0... still nothing on the WRX for speed or handling, but it can still haul butt...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    go with the civic...pormahan mo na lang. I heard the suspension of the WRXs are not that good(matagtag dahil rallye car?)? can anyone confirm?
    the latest C! Magzine even suggest that it rides like a mercedes, though i doubt it siguro ok naman or liveable pero not like a mercedes.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    +1 for civic.
    syempre brand new na, local parts and less maintenance pa pag brand new kunin mo. anyway, budget is not an issue.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    the latest C! Magzine even suggest that it rides like a mercedes, though i doubt it siguro ok naman or liveable pero not like a mercedes.
    I have a friend who owns an STI but cannot use it everyday nakakapagod daw He has the means to maintain the car gas and parts. Magkano kaya natanggap ni pre sa C magazine.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    hindi po siya matagtag, parang ok lang din like any other car. i believe if i'm not mistaken iba ang suspension setting ng pang rally at ng pangmarket nila.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
07 civic 2.0S-L or 2nd hand 02 WRX