New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I've heard about benz after sales service so I'll go with the Brand new Accord. And your brother is in the states so that makes it more difficult to find a car repair shop that's less expensive than CASA.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    benz na rin for me!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    I've heard about benz after sales service so I'll go with the Brand new Accord. And your brother is in the states so that makes it more difficult to find a car repair shop that's less expensive than CASA.
    Where did you get the idea that it would be more difficult? There are alot of shops that can service a MB and cost less than a dealership here in the states.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Benz Benz Benz!!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    benz.. kahit 06 payan na accord.. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Honda lowered the price because the 07 models are coming and the 07 Camry V6 can be had for $22k+ and to make it more competitive. So last night I was thinking...if I was on my brother's shoes, which one would I get?
    Benz is a Benz. also as you said it, 07 models are coming and the V6 Camry is cheaper and newer. imagine how that $23K Accord will melt its value once the 07 version comes. also, the Benz belongs to your brother and that's a plus coz it'll be easier to track its history etc.etc...

btw, by 2007 the new C-class might be out also, but i dont think its gonna hurt the value of the sample unit. Germans especially those with long life span models dont usually suffer in the resale.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Benz daming magaling na pinoy mechanic dyan. Then find a pinoy who works in the parts dept ng dealership diba.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Thanks a lot to those who replied and gave advice. Yep my bro. will definitely buy the C240, I was checking the car last night and it has 45k miles on it at amoy na amoy pa ang leather! really nice car and my bro. (the seller) also told me that its warranty is extended up to 75,000 miles!!! (the brand new Accord has only 36,000 mile warranty). Very nice deal for $17k. Again thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
'06 Honda Accord V6 or '02 Mercedes Benz C-240