damn ganda talaga

so got 3 jap cars on my list that looks good on white
    1. mazda3 2L
    2. focus 2L
    3. swift

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mga Sir at Mam,

Merun na ba sa iyo ang may Suzuki Swift, Please let me know how is the ride? talaga bang matagtag? Because i tried the jazz so far the ride was relatively comfortable. I tried ordering a swift but according to the dealer ng Suzuki Edsa,sa january 06 pa ang dating ng next batch and may evat na. As it is i find the swift to expensive for its category tapos magtataas pa ng 6% i think? Eh wag nalang. I would rather go for a sedan or better yet Jazz nalang mas mura pa....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    My opinion is both cars are actually overpriced. However, I'll go for the Jazz anytime because of its IDSI/VTEC engine, Electric Power Steering and CVT. The Gearshift-in- the-steering-wheel feature (ala F1) is just a feature,- nothing more.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sir pogisofi,

there is a test drive report about the swift written by our editor in chief, MBT in the front page: www.tsikot.com with our pics included. I hope it helps.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; December 29th, 2005 at 08:18 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i really like the Swift! its a looker, 1.5L VVT engine will surely ne more than adequate for its light bod but the Jazz is a more logical choice of the two...
    has a bigger but still stylish body neither of its engine offerings are slug and promises Honda reliability and resale value. Also, the already great looking Jazz has a lot of aftermarket thingys to even enhance its looks.

sa mga sigurista Jazz.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pero ganda talaga swift

hmm... choices choices

mini minee mo... swift jazz swift jazz swift jazz swift jazz swifjazz... PICANTO! hehe

both choices ok naman but id choose the swift, did i ever tell you bout the white swift that i saw, man GORGEOUS!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    JAZZ ako ang cute na pogi pa gusto ko ung yellow!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    My opinion is both cars are actually overpriced. However, I'll go for the Jazz anytime because of its IDSI/VTEC engine, Electric Power Steering and CVT. The Gearshift-in- the-steering-wheel feature (ala F1) is just a feature,- nothing more.
    Overpriced? You gotta be kidding hehe. Except for imported high-end cars, I think our prices are among the most competitive in the region.

Both of them are actually good choices with the Swift a bit more fun and the Jazz a bit more practical. Either way, I think both cars are exciting to own unlike most models in that price range.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    swift. cute siya and iba dating...parang not too generic curves.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Obvious ba?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
05 Honda Jazz or 05 Suzuki Swift?