New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i really dont know why they are saying na galing china yung swift dito pero it might be true, though again, my friend who works as the Promotions manager in SUzuki Phils told me before the launching of the Swift here is that it will be imported CBU from Japan.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    carlo, kung sa China sya assembled, okay na rin. For sure naman ay mga hapon din ang nag supervise sa assembly plant.

Alam mo ba na kahit mga matatandang tao ay nagagandahan sa porma ng swift. Nakakakuha ng pansin talaga. Kanina kasi, papalabas na ako ng car wash. Eh may pinadaan muna ako na adventure. Sakay ay mga matatandang babae. Mga 55 to 60 yr old ang estimate ko. Napatingen talaga.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holeshot
    .. Sakay ay mga matatandang babae. Mga 55 to 60 yr old ang estimate ko. Napatingen talaga.
    Brad, type ko din older chics...but over na yata yan :suka:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul
    Brad, type ko din older chics...but over na yata yan :suka:
    Raul, who misunderstood me sir. Wala ako hilig sa older or even oldest chick. What I was trying to say is that normally, older or elderly persons don't care about cars. They don't seem to appreciate good looking cars. But I was surprise to see these old ladies smiling and talking about the swift. Nothing more

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    i really dont know why they are saying na galing china yung swift dito pero it might be true, though again, my friend who works as the Promotions manager in SUzuki Phils told me before the launching of the Swift here is that it will be imported CBU from Japan.
    pedeng 'salestalk' lang din yn, siempre iba pag japan...mas may quality kumpara sa china...but my car agent here(a local who used to work for suzuki) here told me that they(suzuki) export swift to phils. at d2 ko unang nakita yang swift na yan....mga late last year pa.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holeshot
    Raul, who misunderstood me sir. Wala ako hilig sa older or even oldest chick. What I was trying to say is that normally, older or elderly persons don't care about cars. They don't seem to appreciate good looking cars. But I was surprise to see these old ladies smiling and talking about the swift. Nothing more
    You didn't have to explain man, it was clear what you meant, otherwise I wouldn't have made the joke. Just keeping things light. :hippie:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm just waiting for my Swift. Suzuki had 25 units last Nov. 25 and it was sold out. Wishy washy pa kasi ako. Anyways, Dec. 10 daw there is a new shipment. Can't wait!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! congrats ser zeagle...

test drive na yan! :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    wow! congrats ser zeagle...

test drive na yan! :D
    Thanks sir pero wala pa e. Baka maging bato hehe. I know that performance wise, it would be probably wiser to get a Vios or a Jazz. But hey, let's face it! 60% of our decision is based on looks which Swift definitely has.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zeagle
    Thanks sir pero wala pa e. Baka maging bato hehe. I know that performance wise, it would be probably wiser to get a Vios or a Jazz. But hey, let's face it! 60% of our decision is based on looks which Swift definitely has.
    ako 95% haha! i choose the jazz maganda i modify, kht hindi astig parin

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
05 Honda Jazz or 05 Suzuki Swift?