New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    trade-in mo na mazda mo
    ayan na naman si trade-in amf!
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; December 2nd, 2005 at 08:17 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holeshot
    russpogi, these pictures where taken at the reclamation area in Cebu. Sr(south reclamation PROJECT) Thanks pala.
    ANG GANDA NG VIEW!!! Pare, kita nga tayo pag pumunta ako dyan! (pasakay sa Swift! ) hehehe! ASTIG talaga ng SWIFT!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Lets not forget the honda jazz has been car of the year in japan for several years. IT wont be on top if it doesnt deserve to be there. Yes it lacks feel when it comes to steering but hey you dont buy a jazz for spirited driving, you buy it for practicaltiy coz of its space, fuel consumption and reliability. If you want spirited driving theres SPOON FIT set up which is a great track killer but give the jazz an open road and it will nick 200 kph. I already took my city vtec 1.5 vtec to 190Kph and still got some left to give. I can if given a chance make fun of 1.6liter cars coz they wont be able to outrun a 1.5 vtec engine hell even 2.0 liter cars would have a hard time leaving a 1.5 Jazz. FActor in traffic its hard to beat em hamsters coz it will zip thru obstacles like its sunday driving. Im sure the swift wont be far behind and yes I was able to drive a suzuki swift and I agree its got spunk as well but the Honda jazz is far better than the swift in terms of transmission (cvt compareable to the german trans) , fuel consumption, aftermarket parts/accessories, space, breaking (4 disc brakes compared to 2), resale value, service center availability and parts availability. Good points for the swift is that its got a better ride plus the novelty of owning one since you dont see that much swifts on the road and yes it looks much sweeter.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Before I bought the swift, the mazda 3 hb was my choice. Ganda kasi ng exterior and interior. Headlights and taillights ay the best talaga. Pero wala kasing dealer here in Cebu. Kaya wala AFTER SALES SERVICE. Kaya nagpunta na ako sa Honda Cebu to look at the jazz1.3 cvt variant. Nagustuhan ko yung Jazz dahil matipid nga eto. I have four friends who are happy owners of theseThailand made fuel efficient cars. Three of them fitted with 17's. The other one 18's and Mugen bodykits. The others with Spoon (?) kits. Anyway, back to the dealer. I gave the 20k reservation amount. The unit arrived a week later. But my money wasnt available yet til after a week later. But the salesman,instead of reserving the unit for me, sold it to a "walk-in" customer. So, a week later with my money in hand, I was told by the salesman that the jazz would be available 3 weeks after. That gave me the excuse to back out and get the swift instead. No regrets naman ako. I'm enjoying the swift. As expected, the swift is not as fuel efficient as the jazz.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    karding,

trade-in mo sa suzuki swift canadian version:lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suzuki Aerio SX lang meron dito, hahaha

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    carlo, ano yung canadian version?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ano rin pala yung aerio sx?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aerio SX

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *holeshot
    I would have done the same thing pre, Suzuki may not be as big as Honda but I believe they make great cars with good and reliable engines. Btw pareho tayo, b4 I bought my honda Mazda 3 talaga gusto ko kaso nde kaya ng budget hehe.... Cheers

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
05 Honda Jazz or 05 Suzuki Swift?